Napa Witte screwdriver sets

BMack37

i picked up a set. my weras have the bolsters on them. maybe now i can start ordering torx or chisel drivers. lol

Do you use the bolsters that often? I was thinking about ordering the Wera's but I really don't run in to situations that often where I think I would use them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, kruton said:

Do you use the bolsters that often? I was thinking about ordering the Wera's but I really don't run in to situations that often where I think I would use them.

It's a must have, simply because it CAN be necessary or just make it easier to break a bolt. What's nice about it over having a bit in a ratchet is that you can normally push your weight onto the screwdriver so it doesn't cam out then use your other hand to break the bolt loose. I also buy extra wrenches that fit the bolsters and keep them near the screwdrivers so I can quickly grab one.

• Like 1

I agree with what bmack said. Have I actually really needed them yet? No but I got them during black Friday sale and they were equal or cheaper than the regular set at the time. No brainer to get the added performance without the extra cost.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's a must have, simply because it CAN be necessary or just make it easier to break a bolt. What's nice about it over having a bit in a ratchet is that you can normally push your weight onto the screwdriver so it doesn't cam out then use your other hand to break the bolt loose. I also buy extra wrenches that fit the bolsters and keep them near the screwdrivers so I can quickly grab one.

Damn you BMack! Looks like I'll be ordering a set to try out.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584