M12 Battery and Charger

WigWagWorkshop

Ok, so this DeWalt guy has been tossing around the idea of purchasing the Milwaukee M12 "Dremel".  Before I decide to buy the kit, I was wondering if anyone on the crew have an extra battery and charger they are not using. Of course I am willing to pay you for it, unless you think it would be better if I just bought the kit, instead of the bare tool.

-Steven

Get the m12 rotary from canada its cheaper, i can send you an m12 charger, i have a spare, battery wise you want a couple 2.0s the 1.5s don't last a whole lot, i drain one 1.5 throw it on the charger and then throw another 1.5 in and its ready but the 2.0 last significantly longer and I've noticed a tick more power, the new 3.0 compacts will be nice.

IHLcanda.com

• Like 2

On June 20, 2016 at 11:26 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Get the m12 rotary from canada its cheaper, i can send you an m12 charger, i have a spare, battery wise you want a couple 2.0s the 1.5s don't last a whole lot, i drain one 1.5 throw it on the charger and then throw another 1.5 in and its ready but the 2.0 last significantly longer and I've noticed a tick more power, the new 3.0 compacts will be nice.

IHLcanda.com

How much would you like for the charger? DO you think I would be better off just buying the whole kit, that includes a battery and charger vs buying the bare tool and battery, and paying you for the charger?  I think I would be ok with a 1.5, has it will be used for light duty work.

How much would you like for the charger? DO you think I would be better off just buying the whole kit, that includes a battery and charger vs buying the bare tool and battery, and paying you for the charger?  I think I would be ok with a 1.5, has it will be used for light duty work.

I'll just send you the charger, no charge, I have extras from picking up kits, unless you can find a good price on a combo. Sometimes some places online have when you buy two m12 tools you get a better you and charger

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'll just send you the charger, no charge, I have extras from picking up kits, unless you can find a good price on a combo. Sometimes some places online have when you buy two m12 tools you get a better you and charger

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passing around the Milwaukee love, I see how you work? lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114