broken tough system boxes

mohawkdec

I've spent £100s on tough system tool boxes, I can live with the continuous breaking and replacing of the yellow clips but all of my main metal clips on the front have now snapped their plastic holders on my wheeled boxes. I have 1 that is not on wheels which seems to be next generation, all metal clip system and it hasn't broken. No replacement metal clip option, I guess its because of the way I would have to doctor the  box to make it fit. Shame for a £100 toolbox.

• Sad 1

I had a DS450 replaced years ago, but it was a pain shipping the broken box back given its size and awkward shape.  I can say that DeWalt's warranty service has been pretty good, with the replacement DS450, a DCB102 charger being replaced after sending it to a service center, and a DCB204 battery getting replaced without having to send the non-working one back in.  Speaking of which, I need to contact them about my Xtreme 3/8" impact wrench; the hog ring came off months ago and it's annoying to say the least.  I also have to send my M12 Fuel impact driver to Milwaukee as it's never retained bits, and as such has seen almost no use for the past two years.  Guess I should get on that...😬