Tapatalk

HiltiWpg

kidding me right....!  what the hell is going on guys?  its still not working on tapatalk (and i am sure a lot of other apps).  why is this not fixed yet?  its an easy fix from the admin control panel and a few min of coding.  I can fix it if you would like.  there are a TON of IT guys on here.  please reach out to one of us and let them know exactly the forum issue working with things and i or anyone can fix

This server has taken a HUGE plunge in activity and posts.  70% of us were all using it with tapatalk and a few android apps.  Its been dead here and its a shame.  lets fix this and get the site back to how it used to be....

37 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

kidding me right....!  what the hell is going on guys?  its still not working on tapatalk (and i am sure a lot of other apps).  why is this not fixed yet?  its an easy fix from the admin control panel and a few min of coding.  I can fix it if you would like.  there are a TON of IT guys on here.  please reach out to one of us and let them know exactly the forum issue working with things and i or anyone can fix

This server has taken a HUGE plunge in activity and posts.  70% of us were all using it with tapatalk and a few android apps.  Its been dead here and its a shame.  lets fix this and get the site back to how it used to be....

Please do something, I only go on once every day or two without tpatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiltiWpg said:

*tumbleweeds*

sigh...

LOL uggh....

714.jpg

I feel like since Tapatalk went down, I'm experiencing a wilder swing than usual when deciding to post something here or not...  Do I feel like it or don't bother? Blah....

7 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

LOL uggh....

714.jpg

I feel like since Tapatalk went down, I'm experiencing a wilder swing than usual when deciding to post something here or not...  Do I feel like it or don't bother? Blah....

Agreed, no pictures since the iPhone picture size doesn't play nice with the website too

Hey Guys, we are very sorry it has taking so long to get this back up and running.  I know everyone uses Tapatalk and it sucks it's down.  We finally hired someone to fix this and other stuff on the site we are having issues with.  I am hoping he can get it fixed today or by the latest tomorrow.  We have a ton of stuff running such as Cloudflare and more and for some reason it's not communicating with each other.  We are doing everything we can, but Dan and myself are very limited in what we can do on the back end and hopefully the new guy can figure it out quickly.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

Hey Guys, we are very sorry it has taking so long to get this back up and running.  I know everyone uses Tapatalk and it sucks it's down.  We finally hired someone to fix this and other stuff on the site we are having issues with.  I am hoping he can get it fixed today or by the latest tomorrow.  We have a ton of stuff running such as Cloudflare and more and for some reason it's not communicating with each other.  We are doing everything we can, but Dan and myself are very limited in what we can do on the back end and hopefully the new guy can figure it out quickly.  

thanks Eric, your the man as always.  If he can not do it in a day, please let me know.  I will work from a business account and do it as a consultant or just free if you want.

Olletsocmit and everyone else, thanks.  We might take you up on this if we can't get it resolved.  However it's more than Tapatalk.  Tapatalk is a huge issue, but we are using Cloudflare, we also have a couple of scripts running because some a**holes keeps trying to hack the forum and our site.  The last four days have been total hell with all this stuff.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

Olletsocmit and everyone else, thanks.  We might take you up on this if we can't get it resolved.  However it's more than Tapatalk.  Tapatalk is a huge issue, but we are using Cloudflare, we also have a couple of scripts running because some a**holes keeps trying to hack the forum and our site.  The last four days have been total hell with all this stuff.  

Oh boy that sounds like a complete nightmare, thanks for keeping tabs on things

I think we have Tapatalk fix.  We are very sorry it took so long to fix this issue.  We are trying to close certain loop holes in our site and forum to stop malicious attacks.  When we write certain code, it will work to block something we want, but ends up blocking something we need.  So we figured out the issue.  The good news is we figured it out and Tapatalk should be working.  We are going to continue to write certain code and if Tapatalk does go down, we know the issue and where it's coming from and can fix it right away.  If anyone is having any issues, please let us know.  Again sorry it took so long to get working again.

• Like 2

And there was much rejoicing!  Thanks for the work in getting it done.

Has the guy you hired given any thought as to why the unread blue bars no longer show up on the Forums view?  The blue bars are there on the individual posts, but there's no indication that a forum/sub-forum has any unread posts.  It used to do it before the big software upgrade.

thanks again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khariV said:

And there was much rejoicing!  Thanks for the work in getting it done.

Has the guy you hired given any thought as to why the unread blue bars no longer show up on the Forums view?  The blue bars are there on the individual posts, but there's no indication that a forum/sub-forum has any unread posts.  It used to do it before the big software upgrade.

thanks again.

Great question.  My guess is it has something to do with the upgrade.  We have a list of about 15 things for him to do.  Once he gets done with that, we have another list going to give him, so i will add that