Tapatalk

HiltiWpg

Tapatalk just had an update.  I installed the update, but still getting problems.  Not sure if it's our firewall or what is causing it.  I have a ticket opened with Tapatalk, so not sure how long it takes to get back and fix the issue.  I will keep you updated and sorry for this inconvenience.  Hopefully i will hear something soon.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2016 at 5:46 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Just a quick update.  I am not getting any answers from Tapatalk.  We hired a web developer for this issue and meeting with him on Wednesday to hopefully get it fixed.  Sorry my experience with this is very limited with this so sorry for any inconvenience.  

Bravo, you're the man! Also your new hairstyle is killer!!

LOL, about the hair style.  We meet with a guy today and he seems pretty good and knows what he is doing.  The first thing he is working on is Tapatalk.  We have a ton of stuff that needs to get done, but Tapatalk will be first.  I hoping it will be fixed over the next day or two.  I will keep you all updated.

• Like 3