metabo rebate

pancing

http://p1.hostingprod.com/@tools-plus.com/rebates/MET/metabo-mail-in-rebate-coupon-q3-16.pdf

so, today comes my metabo brushless drill from rebate! I should have picked the band saw (no use for one really), but i wanted the lighter more compact drill :< i love me drills, i dunno why.

Good luck finding the 2 listed drills though, it was a bitch trying to find a seller myself. Hopefully they'll show up somewhere sometime soon!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The.Handyman said:

I just received shipping confirmation from Metabo of my free bare tool from this promotion. They honored the entry from my Lowe's $185 purchase of a SB 18 LTX BL Impulse kit. I chose the band saw to try out since it was so new and would have good resale. Rock on!

So you got a free bandsaw? That's a great deal!!!!!! I think they sell for over $300 AUD here!

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, wildroamer said:

How are you liking that lamp? I Had the new milwaukee flood and I returned that one not because the metabo was free but I really liked the Cool white of the metabo vs the "TrueView" of the milwaukee.

• Like 1