Site issues

ChrisK

Of course now I'm me again. Fu€$ing knife juggling monkeys in my head are acting up again.....well time to put on my aluminum foil hat. 

Seriously though, I've made mention to a Eric so hopefully we will be back to normal again. Of course everybody on this forum has some "issues" so maybe "normal" is the wrong verbiage!!

• Like 3

Hopefully the issue is fixed with people signing in under different names.  Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully it shouldn't happen again.  We are tightening up our security and spamming and sometimes, things just don't always work smoothly.  Please let me know if you have any more issues.

• Like 1

Guys sorry it has taking so long. We have been hacked so many times. We have been trying different firewalls and software. It has been a nightmare. We still have little bugs to fix. Again sorry but thanks for being so cool with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got this a minute ago, went away on refresh but thought it was worth mentioning anyhow: 

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/professi/public_html/power-tool-forum/datastore/widget_topContributors_hs7h338yw_1900057ce470fc4f1a675b5e35ebb257.3b86e155b9.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/professi/public_html/power-tool-forum/system/Data/Store/FileSystem.php on line 98

• 2 months later...