Ryobi ONE+ Palm Router

khariV

Ran across this today in my wanderings of the interwebs.

58c2870c-9b0c-43e6-b4ca-ec05965bae69_400

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-Palm-Router-P600G/206887046

Another cordless router!  $49 is dirt cheap for a bare tool cordless trim router.

Interesting.  Now that Ridgid has an 18v router and Ryobi has one, can a red one be far behind?

• Like 2

On 9/28/2016 at 4:48 PM, khariV said:

Ran across this today in my wanderings of the interwebs.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-Palm-Router-P600G/206887046

Another cordless router!  $49 is dirt cheap for a bare tool cordless trim router.

Interesting.  Now that Ridgid has an 18v router and Ryobi has one, can a red one be far behind?

That's a good question.

Another good question: where is the Ryobi 9ah battery I thought I read about before?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I'll take my life into my own hands thank you, I like ryobi tools but something about a cordless green router but spinning at 20+ rpms scares the shit out of me LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the worst that could happen?  As long as you're wearing eye protection, you're really just looking at a router bit embedded in a fleshy part.  You get a scar and a good story - psh.   Unless of course it's an important fleshy part, in which case you're screwed.

• Like 3

What's the worst that could happen?  As long as you're wearing eye protection, you're really just looking at a router bit embedded in a fleshy part.  You get a scar and a good story - psh.   Unless of course it's an important fleshy part, in which case you're screwed.

I had a ryobi jig saw and the set screw for the bevel was a joke, every time the saw would labor the bevel lock would come off and bend blades to shit, certain tools you just can't budget well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...