Wera Stickers

KC_Tool

1 hour ago, MikeyB said:

Me and the boys got our stickers today. Thanks Ryan, very cool.

My son Nicky put a couple of them on his Lego case...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the TIA stickers on the Lego bin!! Dan would be so proud! Lol!!

1 hour ago, plumbfitter said:

What does a guy gotta do to get some stickers?! 

Probably just pm KC Tool!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

What does a guy gotta do to get some stickers?! 

Also go take a look at their site, great tools at great prices. Get yourself some Wera screwdrivers, great price right now and if you haven't used European screwdrivers before, you'll fall in love.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Also go take a look at their site, great tools at great prices. Get yourself some Wera screwdrivers, great price right now and if you haven't used European screwdrivers before, you'll fall in love.

I just purchased some Wera screwdrivers as a test. If I love them as much as I think I'm going to. I will be visiting KC soon. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

My everyday tool bag is full of milwaukee hand tools.

Im in the process of setting up a small tool bag for heating maintenance and electrical work. 

Started with a Veto MC. So I feel like Im on the right track lol

I would agree with you there!

AwesomeAwesome stickers I didn't even know for sure if I'd get some. I love them and thanks so much glad to be a new member here as I'm coming from garage journal and am tired of the rude or crappy comments but there was some good people there. Been reading a few threads and reviews and love it here already. A little about me name is Derek I'm married and got 6 kiddos running around and don't have friends to talk tools with and tools my hobby and biggest obsession for sure I live in Indiana and enjoy hunting tools in flea markets and pawn shops as well as Craigslist and will soon be a kc tools shopper as German and other euro tools are my new found loves. I'm wanting the were Christmas calendar badly lol. Idk if pics will work for me. Anyways look forward to getting to know my new friends here in tia. 

• Like 2

AwesomeAwesome stickers I didn't even know for sure if I'd get some. I love them and thanks so much glad to be a new member here as I'm coming from garage journal and am tired of the rude or crappy comments but there was some good people there. Been reading a few threads and reviews and love it here already. A little about me name is Derek I'm married and got 6 kiddos running around and don't have friends to talk tools with and tools my hobby and biggest obsession for sure I live in Indiana and enjoy hunting tools in flea markets and pawn shops as well as Craigslist and will soon be a kc tools shopper as German and other euro tools are my new found loves. I'm wanting the were Christmas calendar badly lol. Idk if pics will work for me. Anyways look forward to getting to know my new friends here in tia. 

Welcome to the crew! Glad to have you here, I go on GJ here and thee but don't post much it gets rather rude at times, it is a smaller community here but everyone is awesome here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Welcome to the ti. a crew! Glad to have you herebut, I go on GJ here and thee but don't post much it gets rather rude at times, it is a smaller community here but everyone is awesome here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is good to hear i could tell by posts ive read. People there were terrible at times and couldnt even answer your question about a tool but If they did half the time i doubt they even had the tool in question.Anyways enough about them thanks for warm welcome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DerekTheToolGuy said:

That is good to hear i could tell by posts ive read. People there were terrible at times and couldnt even answer your question about a tool but If they did half the time i doubt they even had the tool in question.Anyways enough about them thanks for warm welcome

Awesome, glad you could make it!

I got into forums pretty actively for couple years, then for about 8 years I dropped them all, then found these two schmucks at TIA the beginning of the year so it's been a great place here!