Wera Stickers

KC_Tool

AwesomeAwesome stickers I didn't even know for sure if I'd get some. I love them and thanks so much glad to be a new member here as I'm coming from garage journal and am tired of the rude or crappy comments but there was some good people there. Been reading a few threads and reviews and love it here already. A little about me name is Derek I'm married and got 6 kiddos running around and don't have friends to talk tools with and tools my hobby and biggest obsession for sure I live in Indiana and enjoy hunting tools in flea markets and pawn shops as well as Craigslist and will soon be a kc tools shopper as German and other euro tools are my new found loves. I'm wanting the were Christmas calendar badly lol. Idk if pics will work for me. Anyways look forward to getting to know my new friends here in tia. 

Where in Indiana are you from?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Theultimatehic said:

You guys still selling that red bull edition screwdriver? Didn't realize how many tools wera had till i checked out kc tools. My wallet is saying no but i keep saying yes. Me likey german tools!

You should quote or tag @KC_Tool to make sure Ryan sees it. I think they still have them but I imagine it's limited as hell so you may want to hurry.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, Theultimatehic said:

You guys still selling that red bull edition screwdriver? Didn't realize how many tools wera had till i checked out kc tools. My wallet is saying no but i keep saying yes. Me likey german tools!

Oh yeah we got it. 

https://www.kctoolco.com/search.php?search_query=redbull

• Like 2