Compact Kapex KS 60

BLRWI

I have only read what's in the FOG and on Woodtalk online. I would say a picture I found has the angle guide mounted on the back as opposed to the front pocket on my Kapex 120. Pretty slick looking but no rumor of it being out in the field in Europe yet and more likely than not we won't see it here Stateside in the near future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, marsh942 said:

With this being released shortly, does anyone think we'll see an updated 10" model any time soon? Now that the KS 120 is 7/8 years old? 

That is a really good question. I haven't heard anything yet but I'd love to see the LED light set up like Dewalt started. The lasers are by far the best I've ever used but that LED is slick as snot. Still love the 120 though. It's an awesome machine and the price I paid for it during the recon sale a couple of years ago made the choice simple.

Yeah, if I had not received 40% off I would. It have gotten the saw. I'm glad I did, it is an unbelievable machine from dust collection to finding angles on walls with the gauge to the micro adjustment knob to the trenching mechanism. Here in the USA it retails for a set price of $1475:00. Yeccccchhhhhh. Really an expensive piece of equipment for a home shop so the 60 is certainly cost conscious!

• Like 1