Preferred ratchets?

Conductor562

On 12/3/2017 at 1:33 PM, BK13 said:

I see a couple of 3/4” rats in there... I wish I could justify 3/4” stuff, but seriously the only time I’ve touched any of my 1/2” stuff is when I torque lug nuts, thanks to Mr. Milwaukee battery impacts.

I used to use my 3/4" impact a fair amount as a forklift mechanic.  Since then, I've used my sockets (the impact was stolen) very little.  I inherited a couple of sets, along with Proto and other ratchets, which will likely sit idle until one of my kids get them.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so as a newbie I am coming in late here but any ratchet with the easco design round head fine tooth mechanism works for me. I really like the Ridgid 1/2 inch version as the handle is super long. Then there’s the Armstrong version that I can only seem to find in 1/2drive...I have 2 easco 3/8 drive flex heads, and 2 of each drive size on the craftsman versions.

Recently picked up some older Williams 3/8 and 1/2 super ratchets and they are great as well

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

I recently added the Long 1/4” Mac Axis to my arsenal. I waited to long to find a deal on one and paid full blown retail for it, but it’s a nice addition.

One of the guys from GJ had a video showing a 1/4” and 3/8” Proto version. Me want....

• Like 1