Brushless Sander

mig

Well I almost missed this little gem. In a small little square on their promotion page is an advert for a brushless belt sander. I have no need for this and don't really know what type of market there is for one. I don't imagine the battery life will be to good to replace a belt sander. 

There isn't even a product page for it yet.

https://www.ryobitools.com/offerings/fallsavings?p=page_4

Ryobi also went on TIA  toolathon, and showed all there new end of the year hardware. I don't know why they only showed off the new lights and a sawzall. Why are they not highlighting these unique tools?

It seems like they are leading a new 18v platform that no one knows about (hot glue gun, palm router, and belt sander). I'm confused and excited. Hopefully Milwaukee follows suit, I want a 18v nailer that is light and powerful, and I think they are capable of pushing Dewalt and Makita to come out with better tools. I like where these tool platforms are taking wireless, and can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us.

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 5.36.54 PM.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...