Poulan Pro PP46BT backpack blower

CoreyR

I picked this backpack blower up the other day for $199 (normally $219) at Lowes and was definitely impressed with the power. As I was researching getting a backpack blower, I really wanted the EGO one, but they never had it in store at The Home Depot for me to look at it and  to get a feel for it. After running this one, I'm happy I chose gas over battery. Ran this thing full blast for an hour and a half and still had some gas left over to keep going. My grass needs to be cut and the leaves were wet and it didn't phase this thing at all. It's also lightweight at 19 lbs compared to some of the more expensive ones. After all was said and done, I had zero fatigue. Another thing I learned was that Poulan Pro is actually made by Husqavarna, so I definitely felt comfortable getting this knowing I was getting a solid leaf blower. Lowes had 29 reviews for this thing, and all but one that I found was positive. I believe this leaf blower is a newer release (I think I read September timeframe?) for Poulan Pro, and at least for me, it hasn't been a disappointment thus far. 

I figured I'd share my little bit of experience with it in case anyone else is looking at getting a backpack blower and looking at the lower end in terms of price. 

http://low.es/2ciMabc

• Like 2

We had a Poulan chain saw for a while and never really had any problems with it. Thanks for your thoughts, good to hear feedback about multiple brands. I don't know how I ever survived without a backpack blower!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

On 11/20/2016 at 10:34 PM, kruton said:

We had a Poulan chain saw for a while and never really had any problems with it. Thanks for your thoughts, good to hear feedback about multiple brands. I don't know how I ever survived without a backpack blower!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Many of poulan pro chainsaws troughout the years have been rebranded dolmar's. Quality chainsaws :)

On 11/20/2016 at 4:56 PM, DR99 said:

Just make sure you drain the gas tank and carb before you put it away it will save you a huge headache later. Glad you like the unit though.

Not needed if you live where it snows. I have two Redmax backpack blowers that I use to clear light snow in the winter. they work great.