Home Depot

BMack37

Here's the biggest Home Depot deal, very your milage may vary penny deals. Here's a read-up of how it works: http://www.pennypup.com/home-depot/

If you find something please share! If you find something and plan on buying a lot, do NOT buy more than 5 at a time. Buy 5, checkout then walk back into the store. Self-checkout attendant will be notified if you buy 6+ of the same item. I've never personally found a penny item so I'm not the best person to ask about it as everything I know is through research. Scan the box barcode, not the stickers!

On to the current sales(in-store only, limited availability, some stores make not have marked items down):

Ce Tech 2-pack of HDMI cables = $0.01

Empire 48" laser level 0000-909-492 = $0.01 marked down from $$120 marked down from $160

Husky 26" top, bottom 1000-026-200 - $0.01

Moen Lindley CA870088SRS - $0.01

Chamberlain HD750WF 3/4 HP garage door opener 012381173303 - $0.01

Chamberlain HD930EV 1.5HP garage door opener 1000005903 - $0.01

Dewalt, Milwaukee select bits 50%

Milwaukee multimeter 2216-20 - $33

Milwaukee clamp multimeter model = ? - $33

Ridgid 6-gallon pancake compressor - $79 marked down from $170

Ce Tech USB power bank = $9.98 down from $40

Echo CS-330T chainsaw for $65

Husky 41" 16-drawer 1000-044-440 - $132

11% discount via giftcard rebate, good through this Saturday 10/10/15:

https://www.homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch/

I'm sure I missed out of some, I don't have any pictures as other people have taken the pictures and I will not repost their pics out of respect to them. Hope you guys find some of this stuff!

*Edit: See this spreadsheet for up-to-date deals sorted by category: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hz4wdipu4cu6XWVqcK8nGa_xyx7a-oHmNiuMZ__YRog/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

11% discount via giftcard rebate, good through this Saturday 10/10/15:

https://www.homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch/

this is great info! my area rarely has the deals that i have seen others posting about, but at least now i'll know what to be on the lookout for.

what is the deal with the giftcard rebate you linked to? is that good for any purchase made at HD between those dates? it's not really clear after reading the fine print on the form, and i don't see any real info about this promotion on HD website.

this is great info! my area rarely has the deals that i have seen others posting about, but at least now i'll know what to be on the lookout for.

what is the deal with the giftcard rebate you linked to? is that good for any purchase made at HD between those dates? it's not really clear after reading the fine print on the form, and i don't see any real info about this promotion on HD website.

I believe it is good on any purchase. I honestly, don't know much more than you, all I know is that others have said it's legit and it's in-store purchases only.

I have seen various Milwaukee M12 clearance.

M12 copper tubing cutter - $91

M12 speaker/drill combo - $91

M12 jigsaw - $75

Dewalt Jigsaw dropped from $169 to $109

M18 hammer drill and impacts were on clearance. Clearing for gen 2 I would assume.

Keep your eye out they have been making a lot of changes for Christmas tools so hopefully we will see some good deals in the future. Thanks for starting this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makita kit is a decent kit for that price. I wish it had a different impact with it but that's over 100 bucks off. The real question is how many of them jumped in your cart?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That makita kit is a decent kit for that price. I wish it had a different impact with it but that's over 100 bucks off. The real question is how many of them jumped in your cart?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I had to pull myself away before I bought them all, all I see is clearance drills, waiting for some cordless saws to clear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey guys, a couple of members on another forum created a spreadsheet with current deals sorted by category and lists everything you need. If you'd like to add to it you'll need a gmail account, or you can post it here and I'll edit it for you. The guys who started this spreadsheet gave me permission to share because I told them you were good guys so please update if you find something and don't just piggy back on others work. I want to have a fair bit of enteries from this site, represent TiA proudly, we're guests on their spreadsheet! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hz4wdipu4cu6XWVqcK8nGa_xyx7a-oHmNiuMZ__YRog/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Hey guys, a couple of members on another forum created a spreadsheet with current deals sorted by category and lists everything you need. If you'd like to add to it you'll need a gmail account, or you can post it here and I'll edit it for you. The guys who started this spreadsheet gave me permission to share because I told them you were good guys so please update if you find something and don't just piggy back on others work. I want to have a fair bit of enteries from this site, represent TiA proudly, we're guests on their spreadsheet! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hz4wdipu4cu6XWVqcK8nGa_xyx7a-oHmNiuMZ__YRog/edit?usp=sharing

That's an intense spread sheet, thanks for sharing!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finished work a bit early yesterday, so I stopped at HD to see if I could find any deals. Here was yesterdays haul.

Milwaukee 12 in. Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers

$24.97 marked down to $6.33

I grabbed 3 pairs. One for home, one to bring to work, and one because fuck it they are only six bucks.

Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty 30-degree Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder

$24.97 down to $6.33

Got the last one.

Husky 9" utility sack

$9.97 down to $2.33 (I think, two something anyways)

Was useful for carrying around my other purchases around while I shopped.

Command adhesive hooks

(I couldn't find them on HD site.)

$3.97 down to one penny. ;)

• Like 2

Finished work a bit early yesterday, so I stopped at HD to see if I could find any deals. Here was yesterdays haul.

Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty 30-degree Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder

$24.97 down to $6.33

Got the last one.

Just bought one of these. Jesus if the Shockwave bits were as tough as the packaging on this bit holder maybe people would still buy them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584