Kale

Milwaukee 2017 releases? What's coming and what do you guys wanna see

Kale    41

Well guys I absolutely love Milwaukee power tools use them everyday in the mud,rain,etc and never had a problem love how all the new technology keeps the same batteries so you don't have to upgrade! I have all 18v stuff nothing to fancy none of the one key although I would love to have it but tell me guys what gonna come this year? I am looking to invest in some 12v stuff and better 18v but don't wanna waste money on it if something cooler and more convenient for me comes out soon? Tell me all of your thoughts or what you would like to see! I would like to see a better 18v rapid charge station or like a electric demo saw or something idk lol

• Like 1

AnonymousJoe    116

I'd like to see a 3 speed hammer drill driver even if it was a little bigger than the 2704 I wouldn't mind. They could still keep the current models as compact versions they are so small! But in reality I would like better lighting on their drill and impact and better venting on their drill too. And I think it's about time an m18 fuel  hackzall came out. 

• Like 3

comp56    5,624

like to see a fuel jigsaw in both flavors, now that the 9.0ah is in the field a cordless trim router or larger, oh and I want the brush cutter when it hits the shelves...

• Like 2

KnarlyCarl    4,942

I have the 18/12v rapid charger station, it's the best charger you can buy when using both sizes of batteries. Not sure how much better they could make it, i love it.

I don't know....maybe they could introduce more lighting options lol

• Like 2

DR99    2,058
9 hours ago, AnonymousJoe said:

I'd like to see a 3 speed hammer drill driver even if it was a little bigger than the 2704 I wouldn't mind. They could still keep the current models as compact versions they are so small! But in reality I would like better lighting on their drill and impact and better venting on their drill too. And I think it's about time an m18 fuel  hackzall came out. 

That's one thing that is disappointing with Milwaukee the lighting on their tools isn't that innovative.

• Like 2

Kale    41

Battery powered demolition saw 

I really love the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Drills. I just wish they could make them uber compact. After seeing what Makita has done with their 18v line, I'm sure Milwaukee could make a super compact M12 line of drills/drivers

• Like 2

Jronman    738
On 12/2/2016 at 6:10 AM, KnarlyCarl said:

I have the 18/12v rapid charger station, it's the best charger you can buy when using both sizes of batteries. Not sure how much better they could make it, i love it.

I don't know....maybe they could introduce more lighting options lol

add a fan to it.

• Like 2

Jronman    738
2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I'm already a huge fan??

you must cool the batteries quickly then

• Like 2

Conductor562    2,456

I'm still holding out for an M12 pop rivet gun. Of course this desire has been burning for the several years now. Every year I come here and get my hopes up, and every year I just wind up disappointed ?

comp56    5,624
15 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

I'm still holding out for an M12 pop rivet gun. Of course this desire has been burning for the several years now. Every year I come here and get my hopes up, and every year I just wind up disappointed ?

not to worry, it will come out minutes after the 90 day limit of returns when you buy a different brand.......

• Like 1

Conductor562    2,456
17 minutes ago, comp56 said:

not to worry, it will come out minutes after the 90 day limit of returns when you buy a different brand.......

Probably so Comp, probably so 

regopit    1,338
On 12/8/2016 at 9:59 AM, Conductor562 said:

I saw a 12volt pop river gun but I can not remember who made it. 

KnarlyCarl    4,942
2 hours ago, regopit said:

I saw a 12volt pop river gun but I can not remember who made it. 

I remember there were multiple discussions on this, but the ones already available are expensive...

Conductor562    2,456

Yea, Marson and a couple other companies make them, but they are high dollar and obviously incompatible with mainstream tools. 

Astro released a nut riveter a year or so ago, but it didn't do anything for me.

Ebola    0

I would like to see a nice job site tool bag. Sometimes the hard cases just get in the way of all the material you are hauling so a strong tool bag would be nice!

comp56    5,624

i'm waiting for the weed whacker....

• Like 1

MikeyB    689

M12 glue gun, M12 inflater/deflator. M12 pencil sharpener (#2 pencils and carpenter pencils) M18 router. 

• Like 3

comp56    5,624
4 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

M12 glue gun, M12 inflater/deflator. M12 pencil sharpener (#2 pencils and carpenter pencils) M18 router. 

I could go for a M12 glue gun.......ok Milwaukee that's 2 of us.....

• Like 4

ChrisK    5,412

I hate to admit it, but am M12 glue gun would be pretty cool. 

• Like 2

JimboS1ice    7,625

Home Depot sells Hanson pencil sharpener that fits in a drill chuck, it doesn't doe carpenters but it does #2s, turns any drill into a sharpener

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

JimboS1ice    7,625
I could go for a M12 glue gun.......ok Milwaukee that's 2 of us.....

[emoji1369]make that 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1