Kale

Milwaukee 2017 releases? What's coming and what do you guys wanna see

NicolasRamos    688
I'd say get the ridgid, it's not even very expensive for a full kit! If you're doing that work regularly, that justifies it already... just my $.02

I still like the pod style on my m12 drill/impact though, just because the m18 impact is shorter doesn't mean it appeals to everybody more...  that's why I like the way bosch went with their 12v tools as well.  It is smaller around and overall a smaller footprint, i can fit it in my everyday tool box.

I would love to see what Milwaukee can come out with in terms of cordless dust collection systems for cement drilling or cutting or whatever... I like what Makita is doing, so would be curious to see if they can up the game...

I agree on the pod style batteries, people complain about them to no end it seems. I only mentioned possibly shrinking the drills motors in the future as a plus. The m12 fuel impact can even slip into my veto tp4! f8e595755ba8cc98b62b3d7456f105cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

KnarlyCarl    4,942
4 hours ago, NicolasRamos said:

I think I've seen this in@knarlycarl toolbox, so it may be out already. But I didn't know Milwaukee was getting into this market. 8b5dcf4aab675813101c608a0b726590.jpg

I just threw up a little thanks....

• Like 1

NicolasRamos    688
I just threw up a little thanks....

I was just "poking" fun[emoji23]. It says oscillating multitool, but looks like a pex tool.

KnarlyCarl    4,942
48 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

I was just "poking" funemoji23.png. It says oscillating multitool, but looks like a pex tool.

Ah crap you're good lol!! But yeah the description doesn't match the picture. Besides, what does that say about the vibration control on the m12 omt? It's actually pretty bad, they couldn't do this ad with a fein....

• Like 2

jtkendall    292
A collated attachment for the m18 drywall gun

I'm holding off on the drywall gun for this exact reason. I want to make sure they release an attachment for it and not a new model with it built in. It would suck to buy it expecting an attachment and then they release a new version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

KnarlyCarl    4,942
On 12/28/2016 at 10:53 PM, Fenez said:

A collated attachment for the m18 drywall gun

2 hours ago, jtkendall said:

I'm holding off on the drywall gun for this exact reason. I want to make sure they release an attachment for it and not a new model with it built in. It would suck to buy it expecting an attachment and then they release a new version.

It's coming early 2017

JimboS1ice    7,625

The nose cone is detachable for future attachments

• Like 1

jtkendall    292

The nose cone is detachable for future attachments

That's good to know, maybe I'll pick it up sooner rather than later in that case.

• Like 1

JimboS1ice    7,625

That's good to know, maybe I'll pick it up sooner rather than later in that case.

17 per cent off on acme today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jtkendall    292
2 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

17 per cent off on acme today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today's a little early, I'm still waiting for them to hit my bank account for the couple of items that were backordered when I ordered after Christmas.

• Like 2

NicolasRamos    688

Today's a little early, I'm still waiting for them to hit my bank account for the couple of items that were backordered when I ordered after Christmas.

Yeah same here. I did make a couple of orders today, but I didn't get to order from acme. Had to pick between things I actually needed now, and something I could wait on.

Tug    95

More in the M28 range, doesn't need to be over-powered, just make use of that extra voltage for more efficient runtimes. 

The.Handyman    327
We should be seeing a an m18x2 miter saw soon.

They should just leave the carpentry tools to DeWalt. The current M18 miter is not good. Crazy flex in the rails among other things.

Jronman    738

@The.Handyman I'm guessing the m18x2 will be more premium closer to the corded 12 in Milwaukee miter. NPS 17 is not too far away so we may see soon what their dual battery line will consist of.