Can anyone install a water heater properly?

Justin Hernandez

21 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Thought of you Justin when I came across this one:

IMG_20161220_130547006

Funny thing is, the company that put this in have their place right across the road from this facility. They must not like their work if they get us to service the place instead of them...

Haha, this is awesome!!! Poor A.O Smith. You have to stand on the heater to shut the water off..lol All that weight just hanging on those sharkbites, they should have put a screw in it so it doesn't pop off. Just pull on the romex like a pull chain to shut the power off

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Who's Pepsi?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeez you're not the only one to notice that lol it was actually one of our guys bottle he just had it sitting there. 

From what I've been told, the rusty is from the roof leaking before they got it fixed and there is spray foam drippings too. But that electrical oh wow

Jeez you're not the only one to notice that lol it was actually one of our guys bottle he just had it sitting there. 
From what I've been told, the rusty is from the roof leaking before they got it fixed and there is spray foam drippings too. But that electrical oh wow

Sounds like a cocktail of things to go wrong, I get the 2 liter of pop though cheaper than buying a little guy ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, LarryS said:

At least they have a drain pan at the bottom of the water heater. :lol:

A drain pan that's not going anywhere!!  HAHA it's hard to see, but it doesn't drain away to anywhere, plus this is a second story, it starts leaking and no one notices, that's coming through the ceiling below!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnarlyCarl said:

A drain pan that's not going anywhere!!  HAHA it's hard to see, but it doesn't drain away to anywhere, plus this is a second story, it starts leaking and no one notices, that's coming through the ceiling below!

It's the effort that counts. :huh:

Looks as if the whole thing is a disaster. Might as well make the drain pan a part of the disaster also. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Are you from a region that call all pop (soda) coke?

oh haha. Not sure if I didn't notice it was a Pepsi bottle instead of a Coke or that I put Coke instead of Pepsi. Where I live we call it pop or by the brand name.

• Like 1

oh haha. Not sure if I didn't notice it was a Pepsi bottle instead of a Coke or that I put Coke instead of Pepsi. Where I live we call it pop or by the brand name.

Yea me too but I know some southern areas it's all "coke"