Milwaukee M18 2629-22 band Saw kit

SevenOddosFence

Highly recommend this. Its a good deal but I don't need more porta bands. 

My 262922 is unstoppable. If metal fits in it will get cut. Even cut some used drill pipe half caked in mud. No issues it just powers through. Balance an ergonomics are great. Battery life is outstanding for what it does.  

In general Millwakee portable band saws are a metal workers must have. For field work I keep portable band saws, chop saw an my plasma cutter in my truck. I have yet to find a better way to cut metal in the field. Even then I don't have the money or shop space for stationary bandsaws. These portable ones are extremely efficient in speed of cut. With very little practice there extremely precise for portable cutting. Line of site an control are uncomparable to a sawzall. The initial purchase is very reasonable an blades are relatively cheap. 

I know I sound like some salesman but I really believe in Millwakee portable bandsaws. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Fletcher94 said:

Highly recommend this. Its a good deal but I don't need more porta bands. 

My 262922 is unstoppable. If metal fits in it will get cut. Even cut some used drill pipe half caked in mud. No issues it just powers through. Balance an ergonomics are great. Battery life is outstanding for what it does.  

In general Millwakee portable band saws are a metal workers must have. For field work I keep portable band saws, chop saw an my plasma cutter in my truck. I have yet to find a better way to cut metal in the field. Even then I don't have the money or shop space for stationary bandsaws. These portable ones are extremely efficient in speed of cut. With very little practice there extremely precise for portable cutting. Line of site an control are uncomparable to a sawzall. The initial purchase is very reasonable an blades are relatively cheap. 

I know I sound like some salesman but I really believe in Millwakee portable bandsaws. 

I know I know, I told myself this many times, just trying to find the right time for one... Really want the fuel version tho...

Good price I just have a few other priorities to take care of right now!

• Like 2

On 12/27/2016 at 10:53 AM, SevenOddosFence said:

Brand new Milwaukee M18 2629-22 band Saw kit comes with case , 1 hour charger , ( 2 ) xc batteries and band Saw $300 shipped I wouldn't sell but I own the Fuel one and the M12

IMG_0600.PNG

How do you like the fuel  I'm debating  between  the fuel  dewalt  or makita  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, joemontague said:

How do you like the fuel  I'm debating  between  the fuel  dewalt  or makita  

Band saws in general are a life saver to me. I install a lot of chain link fence and constantly cutting posts. I had the Dewalt corded and switched to Milwaukee 18v and absolutely love it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Band saws in general are a life saver to me. I install a lot of chain link fence and constantly cutting posts. I had the Dewalt corded and switched to Milwaukee 18v and absolutely love it.

I never thought of that application.

Makes total sense that a porta band would work. 

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584