Sign fabrication projects

@Theultimatehic Wish I could spend a day at your shop or just a day to hang out with you and talk about signs and stuff. I have what looks to be the same CNC as yourself. Is the the Gerber Sabre 408? It's a real workhorse at our shop. I just saw the Accubend Ace in the recent issue of Sign Builders mag. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

@Theultimatehic Wish I could spend a day at your shop or just a day to hang out with you and talk about signs and stuff. I have what looks to be the same CNC as yourself. Is the the Gerber Sabre 408? It's a real workhorse at our shop. I just saw the Accubend Ace in the recent issue of Sign Builders mag. 

Yupp same cnc. Thing never has problems. And yupp same one featured on sign builder. If you're ever in phoenix lmk

• Like 1

Here's an interior sign I'm doing for a gym. They want a rustic look with wood they supplied. I built an aluminum frame that the wood attaches to which will mount wroth a bracket on the wall. Now that the frame is built and wood is laid out, I can now take my pattern for letters and logo and mark them accordingly so i can mount studs to aluminum faces. More pics to come on this one. Will have a freddys finished sign here soon. 

20170207_104830.jpg

20170207_104819.jpg

8 minutes ago, Theultimatehic said:

They are located all over the U.S., they are fairly popular. They have good fries and custards as well as the burgers

Reminds me of Culver's. Never been there but they say it's good custard and burgers. .

Awesome looking signs from what I can see, the rest are just a blank little square, must be something to do with the forum changes

• Like 1

Reminds me of Culver's. Never been there but they say it's good custard and burgers. .

Awesome looking signs from what I can see, the rest are just a blank little square, must be something to do with the forum changes

We have Culver's around here... mmmm cheese curds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1