New Empire levels

KnarlyCarl

@justinkendall reminded me of the new levels I just saw that are digital and have some cool features, I found the 48" one available at HD website

HomeDepot

Empire Website

hero-level-front.png

hero-level-top.png

digiral-level-features-wtext.jpg

http://www.empirelevel.com/digital-levels.php

• Like 1

Non-Magnetic

e105.16 
16″ Digital Box Level 
e105.16_thumb.jpg

e105.24
24″ Digital Box Level w/ Case 
e105.24_thumb.jpg

e105.48
48″ Digital Box Level w/ Case 
e105.48_thumb.jpg

e105.72
72″ Digital Box Level w/ Case 
e105.72_thumb.jpg

Magnetic

em105.24 
24″ Magnetic Digital Box Level 
em105.24_thumb.jpg

em105.48 
48″ Magnetic Digital Box Level 
em105.48_thumb.jpg

Lol! I don't have any empire levels outside of a carpenter's square but have numerous layout tools from them. I'd be inclined to buy their levels over like-priced competitors and empire is likely the only way TTI would get money from me for a level when Red Sticks are in Stabila territory. 

10 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Lol! I don't have any empire levels outside of a carpenter's square but have numerous layout tools from them. I'd be inclined to buy their levels over like-priced competitors and empire is likely the only way TTI would get money from me for a level when Red Sticks are in Stabila territory. 

I was actually really excited for the Red Sticks when they were announced but after seeing the prices I won't be getting any unless they are given to me. Pricing them at the same price as Stabila was a bad move. Anyone spending that kind of money is going to buy the Stabila because they're a proven brand. Milwaukee should have priced them cheaper to try to beat out Stabila for sales. There's no way I'm going to pay $169 for a 48" magnetic Red Stick when I can pay $30 for the Empire 48" magnetic (which I have and it is a fantastic level).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have the new 48" digital Empire, and it's really sweet. Have the 16" magnetic on the way, too. Lots of features, same .0005" accuracy of the Stabilas and RedSticks. Since it's now TTI, while the vials are US-made, the level is made in China. Very nice.

• Like 1

Yes, big fan of empire levels myself, especially since I can go and see them in person around my area....
Currently I have a 24" magnetic and a torpedo level, great quality although the torpedo level isn't made in the States

The billet? I fall in love all over with that thing every time I use it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guys suck. I can see shiny blue goodness in my future...

I need to lay a few pavers next to my driveway, since the GF can't seem to be able to NOT drive on the fookin' lawn... good enough excuse for new tools, right?

• Like 1