BoltOn Technologies

Wally13

So I started a new job at one of the best automotive shops in the city I live, and the owner uses BoltOn Technologies ManagePro. Anyone here use it before or have any insight to it?

My first impression is that it is a great tool to utilize to help customers understand the whole maintenance/work process and streamline work authorization.

Also, so glad I invested in my cordless Milwaukee tools cause they have come in handy a lot as a mechanic. Still have a few tools to get such as some lighting solutions and a couple 12v impact wrench and impact driver. Also going to need the m12/m18 6 bay charger.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new job dude! I love milwaukees impact wrenches they've really hit it on the head with what they've come out with? Little bit of advice though I would pick up m18fuel impact wrenches don't get me wrong the m12 wrenches work great but they are longer than the m18 fuels that have been coming out 

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I have the m18 1/2 impact for when i need the power. The m12 i noticed has enough reverse torque to take off most fasteners but weak enough to drive smaller fasteners withou damaging the vehicle.

• Like 1

That is what i currently have and I absoposilutely love that ratchet. Its sturdy, fast, and a low profile head. Its a beauty and makes my job easier. Im really looking at the m12 fuel 3/8 impact wrench, the new m12 flashlight, and m12 fuel impact driver. Im a huge fan of the brushless technology, especially in the shop setting as break-away torque and battery efficiency are key. Cant go wrong with the 5 year warranty either as tools are expensive to buy, fix, and replace.

So true that 5 year warranty is top notch for sure? I just picked up the m12 stick light during the holidays and everyone at the shop loves to use it and not put it back lol! I also have the 3/8 wrench fuel it's great I just wish they would come out with some new more compact versions it's crazy how compact these these bigger 18v are getting 

• Like 2

I also have the M12 fuel impact, it rocks!!! I used to run the Makita 12v impact but the Milwaukee stomps all over it. I also have the M12 1/4 inch ratchet and it is awesome. I used to use my 1/4 inch air ratchet all the time, and wear them out every couple of years. Now that I have the Milwaukee cordless, I don't think I have touched my air ratchet once. I am really looking into getting the IR impact ratchet in the cordless. I have used the air one and really like it. I think that it might replace my 3/8 air ratchet. Good luck at the new shop, I want to know more about the BoltOn technologies, I will have to look it up.