Groomsman gifts

JimboS1ice

So as some of you know I'm getting married in may, so I guess it's time, per future mrs Jimbo, to get something for my guys standing up, I'm kind of drawing a blank other than the typical beer glass or mount in the garage bottle opener, any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So as some of you know I'm getting married in may, so I guess it's time, per future mrs Jimbo, to get something for my guys standing up, I'm kind of drawing a blank other than the typical beer glass or mount in the garage bottle opener, any ideas?

I had this issue as well when I got married in May. I got my groomsman hatchets. I didn't get to have them engraved like I wanted but they liked them. At least I think they did. 0024f9e03092e855c391fa65d9742a94.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I had this issue as well when I got married in May. I got my groomsman hatchets. I didn't get to have them engraved like I wanted but they liked them. At least I think they did. 0024f9e03092e855c391fa65d9742a94.png

I bought my dad an estwing like that for Christmas last year, I think that's the better route than an engraved one which is really shit for functionality and tool quality

• Like 1

I bought my dad an estwing like that for Christmas last year, I think that's the better route than an engraved one which is really shit for functionality and tool quality

My best man sent me a picture of his son using it. I thought hat was cool.

I wanted to get something functional that you don't normally see. I got a personalized mug for one wedding I was in... it sits on my dresser with junk in it. Let's face it. I'll never use it for anything and at some point that mug will run away. Just like my gold fish did as a kid.

A lot of stuff I see online for groomsmen is golfing related and that's not me or my groomsmen

My best man sent me a picture of his son using it. I thought hat was cool.

I wanted to get something functional that you don't normally see. I got a personalized mug for one wedding I was in... it sits on my dresser with junk in it. Let's face it. I'll never use it for anything and at some point that mug will run away. Just like my gold fish did as a kid.

A lot of stuff I see online for groomsmen is golfing related and that's not me or my groomsmen

Yea I want to avoid the gimmick junk gift

I made sure to purchase one for myself when I got them.

• Like 1

In the wedding I was just in, we got cigar humidors customized for us. I know a few that have done tie clips/money clip sets. How about engraved pliers wrenches? haha

Lol! You're just trying to get another pair of pliers wrenches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I gave my groomsmen a Zippo lighter and a shot glass that had mine and Mrs. Conductor's name and  the wedding date. Of course they all drank and all but one of them smoked, so there's that. 

I got an engraved hip flask at one wedding, which was kinda cool. My wife's cousin gave pocket knives Got everyone a Case XX with their names on one blade and Best Man, Groomsman, etc, on the other blade. Wish I'd thought of that.

• Like 5

Congrats !!!

If you have time, maybe a small handmade item. Cigar box , pocket dump tray (not sure what it's called, when you dump out your pockets on the dresser).

or something small like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foneguy said:

Congrats !!!

If you have time, maybe a small handmade item. Cigar box , pocket dump tray (not sure what it's called, when you dump out your pockets on the dresser).

or something small like that.

I think it's called a Dresser Valet IIRC

• Like 2