Groomsman gifts

JimboS1ice

21 hours ago, Woz said:

Thinking of ideas myself. Was thinking a nice 20 or 30oz rtic or yetti cup engraved. Its cool to give something some will use an not toss in a drawer. 

Thats a good idea! I love my Yeti tumblers, but realistically they're all the same. Also the rtics are less than half the cost!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

We have the ozarks from walmart an they work just as good as my friends yettis. Anything thatll keep ice for a few hours in awesome in my book lol

forgot about those! Iv'e also wanted to try the ozark soft cooler. might pick one up if my locsl walmart gets them back in stock

• Like 1

@JimboS1ice Whats your budget for each person? Would a festool systainer with their names professionally engraved or printed on to them work? something m12? Milwaukee camo knife+utility knife kit? tough system box? Some kind of tool that would look nice displayed on a shelf?

I'd say 40-50 tops, problem is only 2 of them can navigate around a hammer and nails without getting their thumb in the way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-FASTBACK-Camo-Flip-Knife-with-Free-FASTBACK-Flip-Utility-Knife-48-22-1990C/207132431 Milwaukee knife set less than $20

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-Tough-System-DS130-22-in-Case-Tool-Box-DWST08130/207205062 $26 you would have $14ish left for engraving or printing their names. They wouldn't even have to store tools in them

another idea. red pen with white engraving (milwaukee colors).

• Like 1

I think this is the vendor we bought the .50 cal gifts from: 

https://www.bullets2bandages.org/collections/manly-groomsmen-gifts

they have stuff like six-shooter shot glasses and other manly gifts.

I had the rounds engraved with their last name, branch they served in, and our wedding date. 

My pic won't upload-must be too big. Here's a vendor pic. I bought the regular style brass but these nickel plated ones look good. 

Around $100 for a set

IMG_8520.PNG 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

I think this is the vendor we bought the .50 cal gifts from: 

https://www.bullets2bandages.org/collections/manly-groomsmen-gifts

they have stuff like six-shooter shot glasses and other manly gifts.

I had the rounds engraved with their last name, branch they served in, and our wedding date. 

My pic won't upload-must be too big. Here's a vendor pic. I bought the regular style brass but these nickel plated ones look good. 

Around $100 for a set

IMG_8520.PNG 

Sorry I haven't been much help on here Jimbo but I do like these ?Actually all the ideas are cool I just have a thing for anything involved with guns ? 

• Like 2

I got a wallet and money clip 5 years ago. I still have them to this day, and the clip is my daily driver for cash, card and license. Practical gifts are the best. Nothing worse than kitschy crap. Some very cool suggestions in this thread, the bottle openers especially; practical yet personalized. Isn't that the kicker with gift buying; trying to combine thoughtful, personalized and useful lol. 

• 2 weeks later...