Favorite cordless power tool?

Milwaukee_man_stan

I haven't seen a Favorite cordless power tool thread yet or at least I didn't see it, but jimbo asking me the question when I posted my milwaukee collection "What's Your Favorite" gave me the idea to start one. (if not already out their)

But anyways post what your favorite cordless tool is, it doesn't have to be the tool you use all the time or the one that's always their by your right hand just your favorite...

My favorite the Milwaukee Surge

64dbe219-5dbc-428a-834f-de23424bfe4f_145.jpg

Pretty quite and light And pretty awesome I like it because it's one of those (night and day difference) kind of tools.

• Like 3

M18 Fuel Sawzall. Cut down, limbed, and sectioned a decent (20') sized pine tree with a couple 12" pruning blades with it just to see if it could handle it. Took a few batteries but never quit. For me it's one of the more versatile tools.

• Like 1

I use my cordless impact the most but my favorite is the Milwaukee M12TM copper tubing cutter. What can I say...I hate prepping copper and this thing cuts that time half.

That is a cool tool I don't do copper too often but when I do I love it... sounds like a Dos Equis commercial

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

That is a cool tool I don't do copper too often but when I do I love it... sounds like a Dos Equis commercial

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does put a smile on my face, but if Chris gave me his  Festool HKC55 I am pretty sure that would be my favorite cordless tool :)

• 3 weeks later...

Love my Hilti impact driver and my snap on 7.2v screw guns or 1/4 impact nice small and just enough power ,about the size of a small pistol and when you hit the trigger the guns will turn as the motor spins they are strong for the volts they will screw in long wood screws into hard wood or self tapping metal screws not great for drilling holes in metal but can and wood and batteries last awhile and charge in about 30 min or less. The Hilti is a beast about all I can say so is the drill but are so heavy.

• Like 1

I have a pretty complete set of Milwaukee M18 stuff from drills to flashlights to portaband and a few Bosch cordless tools as well.

Bigger has always been better with me.  But last year I bought a tool only right angle 12 volt Milwaukee drill since I had batteries and chargers for my Milwaukee jackets. I liked it so much I bought this little bad boy. When running screws in wood projects the M18 impact is just too much and the drill is too bulky. This thing is just right.

I need to look at more 12 volt stuff.

2017-02-02_6-37-15.jpg

• Like 3

aIq6qfc2QuiF-G8pqsi_xzmy2N0_Ogorw6ohxZ8ktJZRzMQWXnpTA3HuL_Hg1ZfXd6QTnDkydBpthzgC3ljp31n9SP_sMNYXtM1NEnlqMDIIWIsnEPTvTEgQn4LAlx1kynZiv4AXntiDFUyFDxHS1xi4WkhBTbz_mGsjkR-tkwRELBHQuab1n6ti-voN5ucE8cGW6PK--enJPqET2ZNT_TbfNHhiSZ75WsCrOaaAjjlDM3ooPXztisr0Ey9JW8gcN03RJwdjLWZYDWtW1ZYSCLzUSRM6eIOtHFTxkUVP9ZMREkkj7OrBpwydXtebV9vmBHiTRyQFtJD0ChL2HzymYRzW4WxkecKB7u_zSgWhUJDt487f1x3AyCLSq611Sft_xnUPzRepRQp8tx4wgWG3m_ZZQ_WUpTKlSymxCEdCglmTEbSOYmyzA_FT6WIyzc77dK-L-dpU7x_LLwpNZA3VriicSKcATWDCNz6vBExGefARV3PvB71l7BnLFWdSKE5DQ2ICZ8eKog5HX2HJZ6rLCEGEQV2MbuyOpW2fGyBG3gS4zZ1OCGzizNyQSn6Jgdj8st9VUTMtLbHRltdN53G4qLfQ0DncRCS3inqm87A6gNkk5mzAVXQ6=w359-h638-no

Pics almost a year old shes a lot more battle tested now.

887 like it so much I have a spare and my backup to my backup is an 886.... hummm to think of it why do I have 2 backups that I'll never need to use?

• Like 1

Right now I have a 3-way tie.

1). Dewalt Miter Saw. 

2). 16g Nailer

3). 887 Impact. 

These 3 are responsible for about 60% of my above average productivity. The sort of tools that if I had to give them up, actually reduce my value as a craftsman because of it. 

That said and thinking outside of the box, next in line for sure would be my non-contact voltage tester. If there's one thing I hate it's reaching into something with a feeling I'm going to get poped, then confirming my suspicion.  

• Like 4