Bosch 360c

Theultimatehic

So i purchased the bosch 360c radio and overall is pretty nice. Had trouble with Bluetooth and app but got it figured out. The four outlets are a great idea although 10a max isn't as great but i don't plan on using that function alot. Overall sound quality is preety good although its not as loud with the bluetooth connected.... no idea why.  Antenna sucks so i made a loop with solid copper wire and looped it around the metal portion of antenna. 4ft of wire hooked to my bench and now it gets great reception. Reception is so good i know the radio can het too loud for the shop if no equipment is running. Best part is the sound goes everywjere not just foward so everyone is enjoying it. Overall im pleased with the unit. Now its up to time to see how it holds up.

20170122_200531.jpg

• Like 2

I finally grabbed one a while back as well. Great unit, I was surprised at how good it sounded. Great in the shop, but we also drag it along on camping trips and the backyard BBQ. No complaints so far here either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was thinking about buying a pack of batteries so i could use it camping, at Lake, etc lol. Don't have any cordless tools really but figured bosch would be a good brand if I decide to get some nice drills. 

Of course I'm a Bosch fan so I think that is a great idea! Honestly though I have been very happy with my Bosch tools. I have several batteries now so we are generally good to go and have tunes most of the time we are out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was thinking about buying a pack of batteries so i could use it camping, at Lake, etc lol. Don't have any cordless tools really but figured bosch would be a good brand if I decide to get some nice drills. 

Their new brushless drills are sweet, nice cordless line but the drills are where it's at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, Bremon said:

This is my go-to work radio. Love having it in my spray booth. Only complaint is the media bay wasn't designed with modern phones in mind. Small flaw, fantastic radio. The power outlets are a huge plus for small accessories. 

tries to fit a bag phone in it.