Hi TIA Crew,

I'm a long time tools in action social media subscriber but I'm new to the forums. 

Little bit about myself: I'm a custom millwork & metal fab engineer for a small company in MA that designs, builds, and installs high end projects. I've completed tons of projects for: baseball, hockey, and football stadiums...Airport restaurants and kiosks...College dining halls and servery's....Hotels and Restaurants. (Ex: Fenway Park, TD Garden, Comerica Park, Reagan National Airport, New Orleans Int Airport, Columbia University, Harvard University and many more). I may be the engineer but I also love to use my hands, when I'm not using CAD I have a impact driver or Mig Welder in my hand. If you want it done right you gotta do it yourself . Also a car-guy --- I have a 72' Plymouth Roadrunner 340 4bbl. Let me know what your tearing the streets up with.

Anyways, psyched to jump aboard the forum! ;D

-Tyler

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2017 at 0:21 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Welcome to the forum and the crew. Thats sounds like some awesome stuff you have done. Thats cool you work on such big projects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Eric! Hey, don't know if you saw my reply on another thread... but you and Dan should really plan a local meetup and hold a toolathon or tool challenge...since it seems there are many guys in the Chigago area