Thinning out some Milwaukee stuff

SevenOddosFence

Well guys winter is in full affect and I'm not working so I'm going to sell some

of my personal collection

Milwaukee M12 polish kits with pads , 2 batteries and charger with bag $150 s

shipped brand new never used

milwaukee 2290 M12 stud finder scanning tool , bare tool $190 shipped also brand new 

milwaukee M18 Fuel polisher bare tool only $200 or $250 with brand new 5.0 battery or $275 with battery and red Milwaukee tool box it's in

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

• Like 2

Man phil your tempting me with that m12 polisher/sanding kit! :-*

But already bought The M18 planer kit, the M18 fuel braking grinder kit, the m18 Fuel 15 ga nailer. all those slim pack batteries I bought011.JPG

Grinder not pictured buddy of mines using it...

It's only February and I'm already over my budget in tools for the next 3 months :(

• Like 1

Great buy @khariV ,Thinking about how nice my truck could look with that M18 polisher on my hands and another nice looking tool box... I'm telling myself must save money! Don't  buy, must not spend more money! Ahhh the suspense is killing me someone just  buy it!! LOL for the sake of my wallet please :'(

• Like 1

Great buy @khariV ,Thinking about how nice my truck could look with that M18 polisher on my hands and another nice looking tool box... I'm telling myself must save money! Don't  buy, must not spend more money! Ahhh the suspense is killing me someone just  buy it!! LOL for the sake of my wallet please :'(

You know you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

You know you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, in my mind I'm going like, Ok, Ok I know this is a good deal and I can use it, but I can't go over my budget for the next 5 months in tools...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

I know, in my mind I'm going like, Ok, Ok I know this is a good deal and I can use it, but I can't go over my budget for the next 5 months in tools...

If you're hoping someone here is going to talk you out of buying tools, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, khariV said:

If you're hoping someone here is going to talk you out of buying tools, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. 

Good one, that little polisher is extremely handy when i'm cleaning up gasket surfaces on pumps or cleaning up chrome trim pieces someone let get scratched up haha.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, khariV said:

Your certainly right! I just needed to rest about it. I pretty much had to stay off the Internet so I wouldn't be tempted from buying it. Then waking up to the polisher still available!

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb