Photos won't show up...

Kato

Photos aren't showing up for me in certain threads. This is the message I get for the photos that won't show up if I try to open them in a new tab. If I click on the image icon in the threads it just goes to a blank window with the same image icon. I'm going to see if it's on my end by clearing my cache and history and whatnot, I'll report back if anything fixes it.

Photo Issues.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Same here.

Test :D

Test:

IMG_1072.JPG

That was smilie hosted locally. Image linked to Imgur and image uploaded. Odd, those all seem to work...maybe it's a sectional problem?

I would say your test worked but was just a Fluke. LMAO

• Like 2

it is a new internet thing, as of Feb 9th 2017 you will no longer be able to see any images on the internet eventually this internet thing will die out unless you send $199.99 to my banking institution. don't worry my lawyer firm "Duie Phukem and How" is looking after all legal matters.....  

• Like 3

On 2/10/2017 at 10:42 AM, comp56 said:

it is a new internet thing, as of Feb 9th 2017 you will no longer be able to see any images on the internet eventually this internet thing will die out unless you send $199.99 to my banking institution. don't worry my lawyer firm "Duie Phukem and How" is looking after all legal matters.....  

Sounds legit.  Send me your account and routing number and I'll get that right to you! 

19 minutes ago, Theultimatehic said:

Sounds legit.  Send me your account and routing number and I'll get that right to you! 

due to popular demand the price has gone up to $399 one time payment so you may want to reconsider....which could be a good deal because if this thing don't get shut down by the end of the month gonna pop it to $799...lol

• Like 1

On 2/13/2017 at 11:30 AM, tugnut1 said:

I'm trying to create a new thread and when I upload the pictures, there is nothing there.  Just blank spaces.

Bummer

@tugnut1

John, The pictures will work if you dont use the insert function. Just add the pictures and dont use the + to add them inline.

32 minutes ago, rrmccabe said:

@tugnut1

John, The pictures will work if you dont use the insert function. Just add the pictures and dont use the + to add them inline.

Its still not working.  I can't seem to find a way to get photos to show up.  The thumbnail is completely blank.  

Sorry about that guys.  I posted in the What's new section, but I might not have explained it.

We are in the process of moving our forum off our server to IPBoard server.  We just want it to be stable, fast and have someone who can manage upgrades etc.  It has been too much for us.  With the transfer, we have to move all our pictures to a different server before we move the software.  We moved all the pictures, but there is an issue moving the software.  It should get done this week.  My understanding is the pictures are back for the time being until they move the software.  It just came down to a linking issue on our end, not your end.  I will keep you guys updated.

• Like 1