Milwaukee Trapsnake

comp56

At NPS 2017 Milwaukee announces the m12 fuel snake trap.

Milwaukee rep says, "Users have mentioned snakes keep getting into the basement. At Milwaukee we wanted to provide an innovative solution to their problem. We came up with the m12 fuel snake trap. The brand new m12 fuel snake trap catches all the snakes that get into your basement. our model is 10x faster and is 20 times more red than other models. It has been tested by our quality control team and is officially 15x better than the competition."

Generic construction dude asks,"what does the battery do?"

Milwaukee rep explains, "Well the battery does nothing, but at Milwaukee we thought this product would be so much cooler if it had a battery so we added a battery cause Milwaukee. The addition of the battery caused what we like to call at Milwaukee Disruptive Innovation. We believe the new m12 fuel snake trap provides the user with a solution to a common problem...."

...(30 minutes of explanation later)...

"...It will be available in late fall 2019 for $1999.99 usd. One last thing, I am excited to announce the m12 fuel snake trap is brushless. This will be all for our presentation. Thank you for joining us today and we hope you will like this new product."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bremon said:

You forgot that it's One Key so it will notify you via Bluetooth when you've trapped a snake. 

Generic construction dude asks,"It this one key enabled?"

Milwaukee rep explains, " This product is not One Key enabled because that battery does nothing, but with a 6.0 m12 battery you get 4x the coolness factor."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

You think they would have used a 7/16 instead of a 1/4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a torquey drive motor but you don't want such a powerful driver that it damages the snake or the porcelain from kinking. This feels right and I don't foresee it being a problem. 

I'll definitely be keeping an unbiased mindset when using/reviewing this

19 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

It's a torquey drive motor but you don't want such a powerful driver that it damages the snake or the porcelain from kinking. This feels right and I don't foresee it being a problem. 

I'll definitely be keeping an unbiased mindset when using/reviewing this

I hear that but by the looks of the picture you think they would have went with a stronger connection, not so much for the sake of torque but the motor is only connected to the shaft by what 1 1/2" of 1/4" steel?

3 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I hear that but by the looks of the picture you think they would have went with a stronger connection, not so much for the sake of torque but the motor is only connected to the shaft by what 1 1/2" of 1/4" steel?

If you think about it, your impact drivers have 1/4" hex and can drive small lag bolts, this is simply backwards but won't need near the strength required