Mechanix Gloves

BMack37

7 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I've heard a lot of good about these gloves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like them a lot but I wouldn't pay retail. The padded versions are really nice. The Material4 Fastfit feels really delicate but I haven't used them a lot. I bought the CG Utility this go around.

I like my M-Pact IIs a lot and the MRT 0.5 M-Pact is good too but neither are available on sale.

I use Mechanix every day, like them a lot. Never paid retail for them, the pairs I have at home I bought on deals from Woot or other places, and the ones I use at work come from us (O'Reilly) so they're free to me. The boss puts in a request and we get gloves when we need them. If I ever have to pay for gloves for home now I can just use my employee discount and get them cheaper than retail.

I use the M-pact version at work and have a set at home, so far they're the gloves I always reach for when I need gloves. I have a bunch of other styles but the M-pacts are my favorite. The set I have at home I had to modify a bit, the Velcro sucked on them so I just took it off and sewed the opening together. There's elastic so I can just pull them on, and sewing them made them snug enough to not worry about them pulling off

• Like 1

On 2/12/2017 at 9:08 PM, SetBuilder said:

They give these to us at work. I really like them as you are able to work in them and they last for an incredibly long time.

https://www.amazon.com/ATG-34-874-MaxiFlex-Ultimate-Micro-Foam/dp/B004H0C0WA/ref=pd_sim_469_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SYDF8DMBB8R0ASKHJ2BG

We use the kevlar nitrile rubber ones at work when we stock sheet metal, thems are real nice.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114