Jronman

7 hours ago, NicolasRamos said:

I've been three times this year. ?‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

48 minutes ago, Theultimatehic said:

Never liked Chipotle. Rather eat at the 1000s of other mexican style places here. 

You guys live in Texas and Arizona, of course you don't eat there often! haha. I personally like Qdoba more...but I don't eat a lot of fast food anymore. Here Chipotle is extremely popular, expect 30+ minutes to order at lunch.

• Like 2

You guys live in Texas and Arizona, of course you don't eat there often! haha. I personally like Qdoba more...but I don't eat a lot of fast food anymore. Here Chipotle is extremely popular, expect 30+ minutes to order at lunch.

I actually like it Bri. I don't eat it often because it's in San Antonio, an hour away from where I live. And when I'm in SA I usually go to other places instead. In terms of fast/chipotle style restaurants if any of y'all have a whichwich in your area, it's worth a try. But in terms of Mexican food, I grew up on poor mans tex-mex. that's what grandma cooked, that's what my mom learned to cook, and it's what I favor. Can't really do the "authentic" Mexican joints.

• Like 1

Lol ouch.... Well they did have a food poisoning issue....?

I don't know one person that stopped eating Chipotle because of the reports, everyone was like like:
200_s.gif

Ha ones in my neck of the woods are ghost towns, although the affected stores with the plague were Chicago stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NicolasRamos said:

I actually like it Bri. I don't eat it often because it's in San Antonio, an hour away from where I live. And when I'm in SA I usually go to other places instead. In terms of fast/chipotle style restaurants if any of y'all have a whichwich in your area, it's worth a try. But in terms of Mexican food, I grew up on poor mans tex-mex. that's what grandma cooked, that's what my mom learned to cook, and it's what I favor. Can't really do the "authentic" Mexican joints.

People from az hate Texas mexican and Texans hate az's mexican. Definately different styles of food. But there is good in both places if you find it haha

• Like 1

People from az hate Texas mexican and Texans hate az's mexican. Definately different styles of food. But there is good in both places if you find it haha

Right on! I've never been to Arizona, but it would be cool to visit some day. I have been to NM a few times, and I do like some of the NM style food

• Like 1

I have my dad's old makita. Ive never used it for work. Used it maybe 15 years ago. Before i could afford my own. 

My dad had something like this. 04648c1a2c077d5495764ec3271dfb78.png

Gave it too his helper about 10 years ago. That guy told me recently that he still has it in his garage, and it works great! He was using it at work up till about 3 yrs ago!

On 2/20/2017 at 3:48 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Sorry bro I had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome. Just to be clear i'm not a die hard lions fan. How many people still think Millen is running the team. 

Jimbo that is classic. Send me the link to that video if you would please. 

52 minutes ago, Jrhky36 said:

That is awesome. Just to be clear i'm not a die hard lions fan. How many people still think Millen is running the team. 

Jimbo that is classic. Send me the link to that video if you would please. 

Link is to YouTube, it's right there

https://youtu.be/9FJoRxT6B5g

On 2/14/2017 at 8:32 AM, BMack37 said:

Exactly, It's not just hating Trump. I have no problem with disagreeing with his politics, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. It's the outlandish hypocrisy, twisting every word, blowing everything out of proportion, misinformation/fake news, etc... It's on both sides too which makes it twice as annoying. 

Today on Facebook someone posted how upset they were that Trump killed Californias electric train. If you don't know, we voted to build this train from Vegas to LA, but after paying a butt ton of money, no train. 

I sugessted it was good the train was defunded and when someone responded with 'But I want an Electric train in California', I suggested they pay for the project.

That didn't sit well with the OP and she called me out for being rude. I pointed out the hypocrisy of her 'offense', as the heading of her post called Trump a dumbass. She blocked me. ?

? he might be a dumbass but it's not for me to decide. How's a person offended by my comment & okay with ad-hominem attacks? 

The world has truly gone mad. We don't debate issues anymore, only emotional knee jerk reactions.

IMG_8805.PNG

• Like 3

Today on Facebook someone posted how upset they were that Trump killed Californias electric train. If you don't know, we voted to build this train from Vegas to LA, but after paying a butt ton of money, no train. 

I sugessted it was good the train was defunded and when someone responded with 'But I want an Electric train in California', I suggested they pay for the project.

That didn't sit well with the OP and she called me out for being rude. I pointed out the hypocrisy of her 'offense', as the heading of her post called Trump a dumbass. She blocked me. [emoji23]

[emoji848] he might be a dumbass but it's not for me to decide. How's a person offended by my comment & okay with ad-hominem attacks? 

The world has truly gone mad. We don't debate issues anymore, only emotional knee jerk reactions.
IMG_8805.thumb.PNG.b41fac56645f59825a0d738db700f46a.PNG

It's getting ridiculous isn't it. Though I wasn't happy about the last two elections( for many reasons! ) I never wasted my day crying, and finding some way to bitch on social media every day! I had to go to work! And now people are acting like it's the end of the world.

6 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

That didn't sit well with the OP and she called me out for being rude. I pointed out the hypocrisy of her 'offense', as the heading of her post called Trump a dumbass. She blocked me. ?

? he might be a dumbass but it's not for me to decide. How's a person offended by my comment & okay with ad-hominem attacks? 

IMG_8805.PNG

8 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

IMG_8805.PNG

Did you see the picture of Lady Gaga one side was reposting? It was her wearing a shirt that said:

"We hate Trump because he's a racist.

You hate Obama because you're a racist"

Absolutely infuriating people believe that half the country is racist. I also saw a popular tweet yesterday that implied that all men are rapists. I don't get why soo many people are soo vastly polarized, to soo many it seems there is no middle ground.