Makita blower

FlaveNico

Knowing it can be found for $39 is the main reason I haven't bought it. At my local store it's still marked $99 and it still scans that way. I've seen the Milwaukee one before at $79 on sale, so I'm just waiting for my store to have one or the other at a lower price before buying. I don't need a compact blower that much, but it's one of those things that would be nice to have. If I'm going to pay $99 for a blower, I might as well pay the extra $50 and get the big Milwaukee OPE one.

6 minutes ago, jtkendall said:

Knowing it can be found for $39 is the main reason I haven't bought it. At my local store it's still marked $99 and it still scans that way. I've seen the Milwaukee one before at $79 on sale, so I'm just waiting for my store to have one or the other at a lower price before buying. I don't need a compact blower that much, but it's one of those things that would be nice to have. If I'm going to pay $99 for a blower, I might as well pay the extra $50 and get the big Milwaukee OPE one.

Most home depots have the echo 56v for 99$ you may as well pay 99$ for that one, though its not as good as I hoped being echo and all

• Like 1

they were clearancing them out, looks like theyre selling them and not re-stalking.   theyre sold out now at all the home depots   i saw someone locally selling them for 80. think they bought them and now just selling them for a bit of a profit. I like mine,, perfect if your out side and wanna dust yourself off, or drying something, quick access and light weight. I wouldn't pay more then 60 for it though. 99 seems a bit high.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114