Member feedback

Theultimatehic

Starting a thread where we can leave feedback on transactions and giveaways we encounter with other forum members. I'll start this with some feedback I have. 

Big shout out to @Fletcher94, recieved a package from him today. He was easy to communicate with and fast on getting the package out. Really hooked me up with some goodies as well. Appreciate the kindness he showed, very grateful. Don't hesitate to do any transactions with fletcher94. He will treat you well.

• Like 4

@SevenOddosFence has sold a lot of tools here on the forum, he's always in contact with figuring shipping and made things go super easy, i've bought a few things from him and i know other members have too, don't hesitate to ask him about his current for sale items.

Bought from @ChrisK before too, easy peezy

Who else did i buy from... can't remember

Oh yeah, i sent an air ratchet to @BMack37 and he sent me a message that he didn't receive it after about two weeks, then it just showed up one day maybe a couple days later, so big thanks to him for his patience!! 

• Like 6

Honestly, on this forum I don't think it's really needed. TBH, there's only one forum member here with more than 100 posts that I don't trust.

Great experiences with @KnarlyCarl, @Fletcher94 and @SevenOddosFence All guys that I'd trust to pay as friends and family or do a trade with, among several other members that I haven't done deals with but consider friends.

• Like 6

Also, I agree with @BMack37 completely. This is going to be a topic that will have to be moderated quite a bit. This is an area where members will freely be able to bash some other member. I will leave this up for now, but if I or another mod sees it going south, so does the sub topic. Remember. Hitting "Like this" increases a members status on our forum. That should really show the guy or gals mettle in the forum. Also remember, buying tools from another member has risks for both people. Things get lost etc....we allow members to sell here but those sales are between the seller and the buyer not TIA. 

Please, I have been on the not happy side before because some member has decided to use the forum to publicly bash other members and I had to snip him from the TIA. Keep it friendly, keep it polite and keep it professional. Anything else should be reported to the mods here. Thanks, Chris. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Honestly, on this forum I don't think it's really needed. TBH, there's only one forum member here with more than 100 posts that I don't trust.

Great experiences with @KnarlyCarl, @Fletcher94 and @SevenOddosFence All guys that I'd trust to pay as friends and family or do a trade with, among several other members that I haven't done deals with but consider friends.

And I'm guessing that person is me lol.

Great experiences with [mention=53829]KnarlyCarl[/mention], [mention=50371]Fletcher94[/mention] and [mention=54571]SevenOddosFence[/mention] All guys that I'd trust to pay as friends and family or do a trade with, among several other members that I haven't done deals with but consider friends.

I agree we are all pretty regular and tight nit on here, but I'm open for new stuff too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

[mention=54571]SevenOddosFence[/mention] has sold a lot of tools here on the forum, he's always in contact with figuring shipping and made things go super easy, i've bought a few things from him and i know other members have too, don't hesitate to ask him about his current for sale items.

Bought from [mention=2255]ChrisK[/mention] before too, easy peezy

Who else did i buy from... can't remember

Oh yeah, i sent an air ratchet to [mention=51872]BMack37[/mention] and he sent me a message that he didn't receive it after about two weeks, then it just showed up one day maybe a couple days later, so big thanks to him for his patience!! 

Yeah Phil is awesome! I actually, finally joined because you linked me to a great deal he had, and you knew I was in "need" of that tool. I put off getting on for so long because I didn't think I had enough time, but I should have joined sooner! Everyone on here I've interacted with is super cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Yeah Phil is awesome! I actually, finally joined because you linked me to a great deal he had, and you knew I was in "need" of that tool. I put off getting on for so long because I didn't think I had enough time, but I should have joined sooner! Everyone on here I've interacted with is super cool.

Phil has a way of knowing when you "need" something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Phil has a way of knowing when you "need" something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, as I've learned since becoming a member lol. Also it helps having Knarlycarl in your corner to steer you in the direction of the Milwaukee deals.

• Like 1

If a bad experience has a occurred i would think the person would try finding a solution before publicly bashing another member. This section should be full of positive feedback. But if someone tries a scam bashing is a good way to deal with them, after talking with a moderator about the situation. 

I get worrying about people bashing other people but I do like seeing who as had good experience with other members. I'm more likely to buy something from someone on here knowing because of this post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

And I'm guessing that person is me lol.

haha, certainly not. Most the regulars probably know who it is and a lot know of another accusation that member had with him. He hasn't been on the forum lately, probably got lost in The Woodlands, TX :lol:

• Like 1