Snow Plow

CATERPILLAR

1 hour ago, Atlas2000 said:

Just curious, how long did it take to sand? I would be loathe to try it without a sandblaster. Looks good! How well does the Plow/ATV combo work?

About 30mins I did it with a flap wheel and just the front and places it needed it    . yeah it works really good the four wheeler is pretty powerful

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

How did I miss this!?!? Awesome job dude. I've got a set up in my 16 Can Am Oultander Max XT. Plow is awesome. Broke the cable twice though, thinking of going with a nylon rope next.

Thanks man how do u like your can am heard those things go really fast. Do u got a winch set up on yours ?

48 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Thanks man how do u like your can am heard those things go really fast. Do u got a winch set up on yours ?

Love it bro. I have the 2up model, warn winch, heated grips 650 cc. Beautiful machine!

• Like 1

The second pic, the Can Am is off to the left in a snow bank. That's the only one I have with the plow on her. And I'm too lazy to go outside right now and take one of her under the tarp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On Fri Mar 03 2017 at 4:00 PM, ChrisK said:

The second pic, the Can Am is off to the left in a snow bank. That's the only one I have with the plow on her. And I'm too lazy to go outside right now and take one of her under the tarp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice man looks like a very good machine . is it just there side by sides or is that belt driven too ?