Bosch 12v Flexiclick

overanalyze

Looks like the 12v version is finally getting released across the pond. I don't know what the guy in the video is saying but I think he successfully swapped the head from his new Flexiclick which is a brushed motor over to one of his EC driver bodies and motor. Pretty cool. I will be importing this kit.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

are tools with flexiclick or similar offerings from festool and metabo worth it or just a gimick?

I'll let you know. I may habe found a seller in the UK who will ship me a kit. Waiting to hear back.

are tools with flexiclick or similar offerings from festool and metabo worth it or just a gimick?

Fairly popular over seas, tool prices can be rather steep so these kits can kill quite a few birds in one stone, the various heads are rather useful too, would love an off set driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Jronman said:

No gimmick dude. I've got the Festool CXS and the T18. Having an offset chuck while sliding a drill into a drawer opening or having a right angle chuck while installing a countertop is priceless. I'd love to get this set but I've got the aforementioned and can't see spending the cash. If I didn't have them, I would not hesitate for one second on springing for the Bosch. I've got a few of their 12v tools and this one is pretty sweet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, overanalyze said:

I'll let you know. I may habe found a seller in the UK who will ship me a kit. Waiting to hear back.

You thinking Axminster or Toolstop or somebody else?

You thinking Axminster or Toolstop or somebody else?

It was someone else. These aren't in stock everywhere. If it goes through and they ship to the US I will pass along the site.

• Like 2

sorry guys i'm sitting in the dining room and have a small 22" monitor on the wall  in the kitchen about 5 feet from where I am sitting and it looked like the title was

Bosch 12v Flexidick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, comp56 said:

sorry guys i'm sitting in the dining room and have a small 22" monitor on the wall  in the kitchen about 5 feet from where I am sitting and it looked like the title was

Bosch 12v Flexidick

Hahahaha

1 hour ago, Jronman said:

so what would the use of an offset chuck be? 

Imagine you reach into a drawer with a drill to drive a screw into a corner. You have to cant the drill and angle it in if you are lucky enough to get the drill in there in the first place. An offset chuck is designed to have the rotating 1/4" chuck to be off center. The shank is on the edge of the round plate instead of the center. You can lie the tool flat, slide it into the narrow opening, and drove a screw in at 90* as opposed to a 45* angle. It's one of those things that you don't need. Until you need it!

AA075821-90AD-4CEA-955C-A67C9CAFE60A-7350-00000DB0D7743654_tmp.png

• Like 3

sounds nice. My right angle impact attachment seems to work for now at least.

I noticed the right angle attachment has a flexiclick connection at the end unlike the 18v version.which has a normal drill chuck at the end. Seems beneficial to have the option to add any attachment to the right angle attachment particularly the offset driver.

• Like 1

sounds nice. My right angle impact attachment seems to work for now at least.
I noticed the right angle attachment has a flexiclick connection at the end unlike the 18v version.which has a normal drill chuck at the end. Seems beneficial to have the option to add any attachment to the right angle attachment particularly the offset driver.

That is what I like. So you could use the 90 degree adapter and the offest driver for a super duper around the corner tight screw...lol!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rrich1 said:

hearing this is the only reason why i havent bit the bullet on a festool 12v kit. 

The CXS is by far the best drill I have ever owned bro but yeah....had Bosch released this in the USA when I bought mine three years ago I might not have bothered. The 12v Bosch line up shares batteries and there really is no 12v Festool lineup, just a couple of drills.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely not a have to have item but when they came out with the 18v version I said if they ever release it in the 12v platform I would snag it up. It's a NAINA item right now. Shipped in from the UK. The attachments seem very well built. Large bearings in the ends. Metal splines at the attachment point. I really like that you can put the other attachments on the right angle attachment.c340c01012eb556affc0a04425529420.jpg9220ed87dd3af197f1364f8ea1faf229.jpgf596983e672d0db184528e1cc4222ffa.jpg

• Like 2