Milwaukee m12/m18 dual charger issue

Tlop1200

23 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

If you have a shipping account and can email me a shipping label, I'll send one to you.

In case you were hesitant, he's being serious...

I sold all mine for cheap here and there and have my 6 bay multi rapid charger at work and a single one at home

• Like 1

Depending on how old it is you might be able to get it under warranty 

i don't know about Milwaukee but when my charger was acting up I contacted Dewalt and asked them about it and they just sent me a new one with no questions asked

6 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

In case you were hesitant, he's being serious...

I sold all mine for cheap here and there and have my 6 bay multi rapid charger at work and a single one at home

Yeah, I have one used and one or two never used. I replaced my regular dual charger with the rapid charger.

6 hours ago, DR99 said:

How old is the charger Milwaukee offers E-service were they cover shipping and everything if its under 5 years via receipt or serial number. https://www.milwaukeetool.com/eservice

This is definitely the best option when doing warranty. But i think the charger is only 1 year warranty

14 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

This is definitely the best option when doing warranty. But i think the charger is only 1 year warranty

I looked on Milwaukee's web page chargers are 5 years but the radio charger is only 1 year, but all the radios Milwaukee sells are one year warranty only. I think that is kinda shitty though it should be 3 or something for the premium you pay.

• Like 3

On 2/27/2017 at 11:51 AM, DR99 said:

I looked on Milwaukee's web page chargers are 5 years but the radio charger is only 1 year, but all the radios Milwaukee sells are one year warranty only. I think that is kinda shitty though it should be 3 or something for the premium you pay.

OK good to know and yeah that's just messed up

• Like 1