FlexVolt phase 2 Australia

marsh942

Have seen that the FlexVolt phase 2 stuff will be available for demo/viewing here in certain parts of Aus in the next couple of weeks with an April release to buy coming! I think this is includes the 3.0 battery,  SDS, track saw and the DHS790 with a 230v/240v adaptor!! $1099 for the Saw and adaptor with no batteries or charger I think? 

I have 20 Makita skins and 13 batteries but I'm having doubts whether to jump ship or not! 

IMG_0922.JPG

We've got the DW713 and the Dw717 but the 10" blades with 5/8" bore seem hard to come by! I had the 717 and sold it because of this! Now on the fence whether to buy the DHS790 or the kapex! Two very different beasts I'm sure! 

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, marsh942 said:

The 9.0/3.0's came out today. My local store and rep told me June for the 12"  mitre - the plunge saw was going to be October. 

My flexvolt rep told me aug for 12". Plunge is available now but back line order so 7 days same goes for the 9ah. No one has the 9ah in store yet