What's That Smell?

comp56

so sitting in living room and there is this faint smell of wood burning, I get up and go down to the basement where my shop is ...nothing can't smell it any more...so back up I go get in the kitchen and it seems to be stronger, look around smelling everything nothing other than something is smelling like wood burning.....go through the entire house and determine that the smell is in the kitchen..... nothing is cooking nothing..... smell here and smell there finally I open the dishwasher and bingo the wood burning smell multiplies instantly but can't see why or what it is. So I empty the dishwasher and low and behold the source. a wood spoon jammed between the rack and the element.......what a smell......

20170303_213631(1).jpg

Least it wasn't what I had to smell today. Cleaned out a 50 something chevy today that my boss bought to restore. I'm told it has had mouse inside it at some point which includes using it as a toilet. The smell actually wasn't as bad a smell as I was expecting. A lot less bad smelling than if it were from a cat or dog.

On 3/3/2017 at 10:46 PM, Jronman said:

Least it wasn't what I had to smell today. Cleaned out a 50 something chevy today that my boss bought to restore. I'm told it has had mouse inside it at some point which includes using it as a toilet. The smell actually wasn't as bad a smell as I was expecting. A lot less bad smelling than if it were from a cat or dog.

Or human