Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric - TIA

Move Website & Domain Name

4 posts in this topic

Starting next week we will be moving our website to a new server.  That part shouldn't effect the forum.  However once we move it over to the new server, we will be changing our domain name from professional-power-tool-guide.com to toolsinaction.com.

With this change you might experience some down time because once we make the change, it takes about 24 hours to propagate across the internet.  That is if everything runs smooth.

I was told there shouldn't be much down time, but we know how that has been over the years.

Once the change is made, i think you can still use the same address as it should forward.  If not it will just be forum.toolsinaction.com.

i will keep you updated once I find out more.

Once this change is done, we should be all good to go with no more changes.

8 people like this

Everything should be done.  We do have a couple small issues to fix, but it shouldn't get in the way.  Thanks for everyone's help.

our website is now toolsinaction.com and the forum is now forum.toolsinaction.com

If anyone has any problems, please pm me or leave a comment in the site help section.  

Thanks again for everyone putting up with this move.  Now that it's done, hopefully we can spend less time on the backend of the website messing around.

1 person likes this

home button on forum still goes to blank page

Thanks for letting me know.  We fixed it and it should be good.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    littletoy
    Newest Member
    littletoy