Dewalt 10.8v green laser

Craigh9916

If you have the DW089LG it will not turn on unless unlocked so it can not do angles.

This is incorrect.

The DeWalt green lasers cannot be locked and set St an angle, however, when on and set at an angle the lasers will project the angle desired.

The only thing the laser does is periodically blink multiple times to let you know it is out of level (~30 seconds solid then 3 blinks then ~30 seconds solid).

It works, I've done it. So have others.

786ae281ed5fa3ac7f3b028bfcce72dc.jpg
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The.Handyman said:

This is incorrect.

The DeWalt green lasers cannot be locked and set St an angle, however, when on and set at an angle the lasers will project the angle desired.

The only thing the laser does is periodically blink multiple times to let you know it is out of level (~30 seconds solid then 3 blinks then ~30 seconds solid).

Nice to see the warning flashes prevented me from using it like that worried about hurting the pendulum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2017 at 5:00 AM, The.Handyman said:

This is incorrect.

Just tried this with my DCE088D1G and while you can strike a line on an incline, the flashing warning happens more frequently - 3 flashes and a solid beam for 5 or so seconds.