Quick Change Drill Bits

parboy

I have a set of Craftsman quick change bits which have been great for all my home projects. I want to get a similar set - they came in a plastic molded case, all the bits snapped into place. It included wood bits driver tips, hex bits, countersink bits, a few sizes of quick release chucks, and a few grinder bits. I haven't had any luck in my searches - any ideas?

http://www.tylertool.com/makita-b-51661-66-piece-contractor-bit-set/mktnb-51661,default,pd.html?ref=pla&zmam=31282435&zmas=47&zmac=723&zmap=mktnb-51661&gclid=CjwKEAjwwcjGBRDj-P7TwcinyBkSJADymblTEJ-10p5ySMb3YNbEtGCjiHQvLPc2bJ0zPoyWnsYAaRoCrTXw_wcB

Try this one Bill, I have it. Decent set with drill bits and brad bits plus drivers and spades. Pretty decent kit in a large storage box made by Tanos. It doesn't quite fit what you were looking for but hey, it matches his drill!!

Shockwave seem like good bits and are impact rated. I have some Flextorq bits, I think they are called impact ready now but they are good bits. The set I got comes with a wide range of bit types from phillips to square to torx. It also came with an adapter for sockets. That Makita set looks pretty good. just about everything you would need.