Bosch is updating the Colt palm router

SetBuilder

Bosch is great about teasing about new releases and then taking a year or more to actually get it to the market. This new Colt has been rumored for well over a year now. I got tired of waiting and ordered the original Colt a few months ago. It is a good router kit. I have the plunge base as well and that makes a great setup.

The new Colt 1.25 has been rumored since September of 2015. I remember seeing it listed on Lowes.com as "shipping January, 2016" for a while.  I believe Acme also had it listed as a preorder as well.

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it shipping.  A two year plus lead time teasing a minor update to an already great router is moronic.

• Like 2

Ah yes, it is always nice when you get a "teaser post" about something coming out and yet it takes forever. Similar to Milwaukee's outdoor equipment... I hear about that from my local rep at the end of 2015... and now 16 months later here it is.

35 minutes ago, FrosBros82 said:

Ah yes, it is always nice when you get a "teaser post" about something coming out and yet it takes forever. Similar to Milwaukee's outdoor equipment... I hear about that from my local rep at the end of 2015... and now 16 months later here it is.

same with the m18 hd 9.0