DeWalt DEWALT DCF899HN-XJ 18V LI-ION XR CORDLESS WILL BE USING 18V 1.3AH LI-ION ON IT NEED ADVISE THANKS

borderman

I need some advise i bought a DCD776C1-GB DDEWALT CORDLESS 18V 1.3AH LI-ION COMBI DRILL 2  BATTERY'S  in 2015 i now bought today a 

DEWALT DCF899HN-XJ 18V LI-ION XR CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH - BARE UNIT  to use with   the 18V 1.3AH LI-ION battery that came with the drill  will these be ok the battery are in good condition and last on the drill , i have 2 batterys  i thought as i am not a full time mechanic and just the DIY  it will be used on my car for odd jobs i hope by using the  battery it  will give me  reasonable usage and save a few quid anyone got this set up and how much time would i get out of using the 1.3ah 

any help on i would appreciate the feedback 
4660J_P&$prodImageThumb$

download.png

35 minutes ago, Bremon said:

They'll work but you'll burn through batteries quicker and have a bit less power. 

Yep pretty much that... Getting a 4ah battery is very much advised but your 1.3s will work.

Dido....get a 2 pack of 5 ah on eBay for 70-100.... Amazon always has a 2pack of 5ah for 125-130....More POWA is always better except on a dcn660 finish gun....

.......best damn wrench though can't go wrong there..good choice...when you upgrade drills get a dcd791 absolutely the best

i only got it to do odd jobs on the car like the things that fail on the mot i normally use wrenches and normal tools which on these jobs are a right pain in the butt ,hopefully over time it will pay for its self the battery life won't bother me i have 2 so if they last  a job ,thanks for the reply's i may upgrade in the future .