Hitachi Triple Hammer IP56 Impact Driver - oztooltalk review

dwain

I have this and love it. Everything about it. Even down to the fact that Hitachi just came out like Kool-Aid Man through a brick wall and suddenly released the best impact on the market with IP56 rating to boot out of absolutely nowhere, along with the fastest charger of any power tool brand and a sweet, sweet case with 3.0 batteries the size of 2.0s.

• Like 1

Nice video @dwain, your praise of this unit means it's worth checking out but aside from a paltry display of seemingly low-end stuff at Lowes, I've yet to see Hitachi in Canada and this thing probably costs dearly. If I worked in dirtier exterior conditions I'd be sorely tempted though. In fact, if we still did our manufacturing how we did two years ago I would be tempted but the work is significantly cleaner now (thankfully). 

• Like 1

Lots of people say that, and perhaps that's because they're both Japanese. Perhaps they same the same about Milwaukee and Dewalt.

In any case, I do NOT think for a second that the Hitachi is copying the Makita. Hitachi make the best impact drivers IMHO.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I checked out this review a while ago, nice job, sir! I also watched another Hitachi review of yours, maybe on an impact wrench?

Actually, now that I think about it, you have me pondering ANOTHER freaking battery platform. I think I hate you. LOL

• Like 1

my job here is done then ;) Yeah Hitach are putting out some GOOD gear at the moment, their IP56 impact driver and wrench are tops. Can't wait for their cordless nail guns!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Lots of people say that, and perhaps that's because they're both Japanese. Perhaps they same the same about Milwaukee and Dewalt.

In any case, I do NOT think for a second that the Hitachi is copying the Makita. Hitachi make the best impact drivers IMHO.

There are too many similarities between the Hitachi and Makita.
I don't think they are copying Makita, but it sure looks like Makita is making it for them or helped design it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk