Tool Cases

Jesusjh24

I'm pretty sure I've seen cases for both...the thing is that these tools are basically the old tools where you actually want to store in the case, especially the band saw. I'd put looking-for ads on a few forums and keep an eye on eBay. I don't know if the parts retailers will have cases.

Maybe @KnarlyCarl has a case available or maybe @SevenOddosFence can help.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jesusjh24 said:

So I bought a super hole hawg, and a deep cut band saw. Just bare tools. But I want the cases for them. Does anyone know where I can buy the cases for them? 

may I suggest trying a modular system? Whether it be Ridgid boxes, tough system, systainers, l-boxx, etc. 

6 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

I can speak for the hawg, but I do know that the bandsaw does have a hard case. I am almost positive I have seen electricians on the site with them.

I know I have... Just last week I did. But pretty sure you guys are correct on the bag with the hole hawg... I myself use Ridgid procart boxes and love using the modular boxes over the blow mold cases.

Try this:

I've debated many times getting the chuck vs quik lock, but decided i better get the chuck for the variety of bits i use that aren't all the 7/16" .. such as the smaller 3/8" hole saw arbors and extensions i would use or the socket savers etc... i still have yet to but the hole hawg tho haha

Yep the Hawgs come in bags. Mainly because the Super Hawg is what, 2' long? Keyed chuck on the Super is definitely the way to go, likely the way to go on the baby pig too but if you're only using larger augers then it's likely fine with Quiklok. I see the quiklok ones on promo more, leads me to believe they aren't as popular. 

12 hours ago, Bremon said:

Yep the Hawgs come in bags. Mainly because the Super Hawg is what, 2' long? Keyed chuck on the Super is definitely the way to go, likely the way to go on the baby pig too but if you're only using larger augers then it's likely fine with Quiklok. I see the quiklok ones on promo more, leads me to believe they aren't as popular. 

quiklok not very good?

On 4/3/2017 at 11:04 AM, BMack37 said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen cases for both...the thing is that these tools are basically the old tools where you actually want to store in the case, especially the band saw. I'd put looking-for ads on a few forums and keep an eye on eBay. I don't know if the parts retailers will have cases.

Maybe @KnarlyCarl has a case available or maybe @SevenOddosFence can help.

Thanks Brian for thinking of me but I keep all my cases and always look to buy more.