Who else has a tool problem?

Jordan1995

Only problem I see in that photo is the mixing of brands...you can get your ass kicked on a tool forum for that type of blasphemy!!

I'm with Conductor, the biggest problem is finding money, that shit doesn't grow on trees!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Kato said:

I'm with Conductor, the biggest problem is finding money, that shit doesn't grow on trees!

well technically it don't grow on trees, but you can always turn trees into money.....and I do so I guess I don't have a tool problem

oh and by the way I'm tired of that lady I have to go see every Thursday saying things like " How does that make you feel?" and "you are in denial" 

• Like 2

Having just turned 22, you've got a hell of a start. More than I had at 22.

My goal is that when I die my kids will walk into my shop and say "what the hell are gonna do with all this shit?" Hopefully at least one of them will love and appreciate them the way that I do. I also informed Mrs. Conductor to get someone who knows what they're talking about to help her price everything if she goes that route and to never sell anything for what she thinks I paid for them ?

• Like 5

you so realize power tools is a gateway addiction, before you know it you will be looking to buy bigger stationary tools. My advise to you is pack that bad stuff up now while you still have a chance....I'm here to help PM me and we will discuss how we will look after getting rid of all that for you but don't tell anyone that I do this service there are a lot of guys in the same boat as you are in and I'm quite busy....only doing this as a favor

• Like 4

No, the true problem with gateway tools is that they open up a whole universe where everyone expects you to be able to create everything and fix everything for free...

"Well gee, isn't that why you have all of those tools??" says all of your friends and family when you frown at their requests...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kato said:

No, the true problem with gateway tools is that they open up a whole universe where everyone expects you to be able to create everything and fix everything for free...

"Well gee, isn't that why you have all of those tools??" says all of your friends and family when you frown at their requests...

I love it when someone I haven't talked to in 5 years calls me up out of the blue, bullshits about nothing for 5 minutes, then asks if I have a particular tool or skill. A tried and true tactic is to have their wife call my wife. More or less saying "hey girl, miss you and the kids. You guys should come out to the house Sunday and have Conductor bring his tile saw and a trowel" ?

I get drafted into lots of pro bono tile and trim work this way. My blast cabinet seems to find a lot of charity work too, though I'm about to lay that worthless piece of shit on the Railroad tracks and wait for a choo choo to put it out of it's misery. 

• Like 4

I bust my balls making something, get it finished and bring upstairs............20 minutes later I'm back in the shop......"screamin mother $%^&^%er why why why.....got to make 6 more......

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Got half my tools in the new garage wife says omg that's so many tools I said, oh... this is only half [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm May 6th coming up soon!! TIA all invited?!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Got half my tools in the new garage wife says omg that's so many tools I said, oh... this is only half [emoji15]

hmm funny wife and I had almost same kind of conversation years ago but it wasn't a garage.....and it was only 1 tool

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Hmm May 6th coming up soon!! TIA all invited?!

what is on may 6th?

I see

Milwaukee:

m12, m18,

Dewalt:

8v, stick pac 18v, 20v max

Kobalt:

24v max, 20v

Ridgid:

18v

8 battery platforms. Might be a new TIA record.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I thought you were already married?

Haha he's getting good practice referring to her as wife, good tactic really, it keeps the questions down if he said the word fiancee all the time, people would get annoying after awhile, asking all sorts of questions. 

• Like 1

Haha he's getting good practice referring to her as wife, good tactic really, it keeps the questions down if he said the word fiancee all the time, people would get annoying after awhile, asking all sorts of questions. 

This is truth!

3 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

We need to get you some more hand tools. I have your fix. :)

He speaks the truth, @Jordan1995 hahaha

Also, a guy at work is getting married that same day as well, out in Maine, where his "old lady" - as he already refers to her as, is originally from!

• Like 1