Flir DM284 Giveaway??

Justin Hernandez

Hey guys if you can help out my buddy with his new channel it would mean the world to me. Subscribe and be entered to win some awesome prizes including a very expensive Flir DM284 if the goal is reached. You will find me on the live chat when the channel is live every Wednesday at around 10pm eastern time during the giveaways. Lots of great tools have been given away already including Veto tool bags, clamp meters, manifold gauges and so much more. Rules are comment on last week's giveaway video, subscribe (have to have 1000 subs for Flir meter giveaway by Wednesday), share and be in the live chat during the live giveaway. Its a great time just hanging out in the chat with everyone!! This week's giveaway is an Amprobe ACD14 Pro clamp meter, Fieldpiece refrigerant leak detector and possibly a Flir DM284 meter (if a 1000 subs by Wednesday), and other tools will be added during the live giveaway. Hope to see you guys there, Thank you so much!!

Subscribe and comment on this video to enter,

Watch Current giveaway and share!

• Like 2

Interesting way for a youtube video, don't think i've ever run across a full chat upload, but man that eats away at some time, a full hour and 50 minute wow! 

also i've neve joined in a  youtube live chat, does that work well with the youtube app?

58 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Interesting way for a youtube video, don't think i've ever run across a full chat upload, but man that eats away at some time, a full hour and 50 minute wow! 

also i've neve joined in a  youtube live chat, does that work well with the youtube app?

Yea the time seems to go by quick and before you know it the show is 2 hours long.lol They usually wait about 20 mins after they go live to start the giveaway. Yea the app should work fine I'm usually on my laptop but a lot of guys are on there phones, ipads, basically anything with WiFi..lol   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584