IsoTunes Pro

rrmccabe

Dan and Eric mentioned these a while back and I ordered and took delivery on a par of the Pro series yesterday.

I have to say I am impressed. I really was not looking for hearing protection but something that would allow me to mow on the tractor and catch emails and phone calls when they came in. The intent was to just shut off the tractor and take the call. However, these have active noise cancellation which filters out the background so I can hear music or person on the phone as well as filtering out the noise so they can hear me.

They are quite comfortable, cut noise 27db and the noise canceling rocks.  I have not been on the tractor yet but have talked to a couple friends and walked out into the shop and flipped on the table saw during the conversation and they heard a brief startup but then hardly anything. We was able to have a normal conversation while the saw was running. Flipped on the air compressor and same results.

You can leave your phone in your pocket and using a button on earbud cord to answer the call and hangup. Pause music, FF/RW, Volume up/down. They are Bluetooth and last about 10 hours on a charge. USB rechargeable.

20170411_120048.jpg

• Like 2

A lot of people at my shop use this style of head phones so there is no wire to get pulled. 

I'd like to pick up a pair but have not decided on which model yet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=lg+tone+bluetooth+headset&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys