Hey Everybody I am Back :)

CATERPILLAR

Sorry I have Been gone for what it seems like ages :( i have had stuff going on in life and between that and school i had no time and also having probs with the forum . My Grandpa was diagnosed with cancer last march and he has been fighting it and is doing very well improving good.My Dad had a tremor on his left teste removed which they removed his left testicle and they sent it in to dissect it and it ended up being cancerous but they caught it before it spread anywhere else but they have to keep an eye to make sure. My best Friend being depressed  Its been a stressful time i am sorry guys i haven't been on . It feels good to be back i have some stuff to post that when i get some extra time i will. Just Wanted to update you guys and tell you upfront because you guys are like family on here being so welcoming and understanding Thanks you guys :)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Yes it was that's sad sorry to hear about your gramps man glad to see ya how ya been

I've been great, been busy too, kinda missed posting a lot her recently.

I partly joke about my grandpa, but in a way, it's the truth, he was busy all his life, all he knew was farm work, he had his hog farm, day in and day out, all he did was work.... him and others of that generation knew the true meaning of grinding! 

Then one day, the market he sold his hogs to for butchering decided they would only buy from him if he could provide so many number of hogs per week. That would require a massive scale up of production, he would never be able to keep up to their demands, that's what the factory farms are for now... So he retired, in his 70s, he shut down everything, tore down a couple buildings so he didn't have to pay taxes on them, and just basically did nothing (he was the true definition of a homebody, he hated going out). Healthy as a horse, couldn't get him sick if you set him in the middle of a quarantined sick bay, he ate poison ivy leaves to see if he could become immune to it, and never had an outbreak once lol....  But doing nothing caught up with him 15 years later, a stroke got him and in two years his body shut down.. you use it or lose it as they say.... 

YOU KICK CANCER'S A$$ ALRIGHT? tell them to keep busy, keep their mind active... use it or lose it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I've been great, been busy too, kinda missed posting a lot her recently.

I partly joke about my grandpa, but in a way, it's the truth, he was busy all his life, all he knew was farm work, he had his hog farm, day in and day out, all he did was work.... him and others of that generation knew the true meaning of grinding! 

Then one day, the market he sold his hogs to for butchering decided they would only buy from him if he could provide so many number of hogs per week. That would require a massive scale up of production, he would never be able to keep up to their demands, that's what the factory farms are for now... So he retired, in his 70s, he shut down everything, tore down a couple buildings so he didn't have to pay taxes on them, and just basically did nothing (he was the true definition of a homebody, he hated going out). Healthy as a horse, couldn't get him sick if you set him in the middle of a quarantined sick bay, he ate poison ivy leaves to see if he could become immune to it, and never had an outbreak once lol....  But doing nothing caught up with him 15 years later, a stroke got him and in two years his body shut down.. you use it or lose it as they say.... 

YOU KICK CANCER'S A$$ ALRIGHT? tell them to keep busy, keep their mind active... use it or lose it

My grandpa kicked cancers ass lol it is looking good thanks for that it made me laugh yes I ment by the laugh part him tearing buildings down because sounds like something my gramps would do

• Like 2